Register now to get rid of these ads!

San Antonio,TX cruise night this friday Mar,2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deuceroger, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Hey all local fellow H.A.M.Bers. "SlickWillie" and I are going to be having a first friday cruise night this friday March,2nd. Its going to be at 609 south Alamo street, at a place called Acapulco Drive inn.Whats cool about this place is every first friday of the month two blocks down from the drive inn an art show is taking place. Those of you who are not familiar with the art show, it is many local artist's are selling art and food along the street, and it is walking distance from the drive inn. I have told some people so the place should be packed with hotrods.Everyone is invited. acapulco drive inn sells food and beer so it should be a great night. So come on out and bring your hotrods.
    www.southtown.net/

http://www.southtown.net/

2. Crease

Crease

But the Avalanche club is meeting at Sonic, I can't miss that!

Sounds like a great time man! Great loaction too!

3. Slonaker

Slonaker

Your link doesn't work. I might try to make it out. What time?

Slonaker

4. Avalanche club? Those guys rule(I actually own an avalnche).lol. yeah its a great location.Time wise maybe around 7pm.

5. Hey slonaker I think I fixed the link.try it again

6. lesabre59

lesabre59

Aww hell....apparently Willie forgot to mention what happens when he and I go to the Acapulco..
    I cant make this one, but is this an every friday deal?

7. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Every first friday lesabre59...
    I may go, don't know if everyone else (BARONS) will go... I'll see...

8. lesabre59

lesabre59

Thanks Chucklehead, i'll relay this to some car guys i hang with and make the next one.

9. The art show is every first friday. Hopefully we can get this place going for a first friday cruse every first friday of the month since the weather is clearing up. Its a great location,but kinda small.Hey lasabre59 I remember last summer when we had this deal you were tanked,blood shot eyes and stumbiling everywhere.lol good times.

10. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

i will go....but SlickWillie better not try any funny stuff !!!haha

11. Tuff '30

Tuff '30

Sounds like a good plan. I'm new in town so it will be fun to see some locals with the passion.

12. Dice

Dice
    from Marion, TX

Tanked? Bloodshot eyes? Stumblin'???? Say it ain't so!

Sounds like fun....

13. lesabre59

lesabre59

You were there..I dont remember that, hahahahaha
    I told Willie afterwards it actually took me a 1/2 tank of gas to get home, i got lost downtown!!!!

14. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Damn, I'll be in SA tonight but coming back Friday afternoon. The will be a cruise night Saturday night in Lockhart, TX. Usually a good turn out.

15. Slick Willie

Slick Willie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It wouldn't be a friday if I didn't try a little funny stuff???? I hope to see you guys there..

Slick Willie

16. Saoutlaws_Gotti

Saoutlaws_Gotti

gonna try to make it out like i explained in the pm last night to dueceroger the wifey is gonna be ready to pop the newest hotrodder into the world in a few weeks and not so sure she will be up to riding in the bouncy lil pickup

ya know back when the old man built this truck it was called KERMIT
    i always thought it was cause it kinda resembled a frog lil did i know its cause it rode like a frog bounce bounce

lol

hey willie you see my old mans new toy
    check out the for sale section here
    27 roadster
    he built it got it on the road now decided its time to let it go (spread the word for me )

17. half a tank of gas to get home?? imagine that. as far as willie trying any funny stuff I cant guarantee that,I think he has his eyes set out for CREASE if he makes it out. Hey gotti its cool if you dont make it out. Weather should be nice tomorrow night. I talked to the owner of acapulco drive inn today and hes going to rope off one side of his parking lot for the hot rods. Hes getting a DJ also that plays some cool music.

18. Sounds like a good time, maybe we can make it on one of the next Fridays. have lots of fun for those of us that can't make it this time.

19. Moe

Moe

Hey Slick Willie , are you going to give out the KY samples to all , that come.. to the cruise .... If so i'm in .... HAHAHA

I can't make it this time ... but keep me posted on next months cruise.. I will be there ... Sounds like a blast .... Moe

20. lesabre59

lesabre59

For those of you hambers that havent met SWEET, er..I mean SLICK WILLIE you'll recognize him because while everyone is drinking beer, he prefers TEA....BAGGIN that is, hahahaha WAZ UP WILLIE?

21. lesabre59

lesabre59

(insert Homer Simpson voice)

mmmmmmm...teabaggin....

Attached Files:

22. damm thats the funnyest pic I have seen,but I dont know if its willie or not because I dont see his gold chain around his neck.

23. Slonaker

Slonaker

You guys are scaring me... :)

Slonaker

24. lesabre59

lesabre59

YES, that is actually Willie..a couple years back in Boerne some guys brakes were giving him trouble and Willie and I helped him out, one of my other car club members shot the pic because Willie is in the Geargrinders...just a blackmail kinda thing, hahahaha

25. lesabre59

lesabre59

And if you look closely at the pic, Willie actually has his mouth open as if he were in AWE!!!!

26. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

I drank too many beers, and I have a hangover now.....

Thanx Roger and Willie... Hey Roger maybe I can borrow the "white" shirt sometime????? :)
    Man that was so fun!!!!

27. Slonaker

Slonaker

I was there for a couple of hours. Cool place. I need to get the coupe back on the road...

Slonaker

28. 55 on bags

55 on bags

nice that alot of guys showed up

29. Slick Willie

Slick Willie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That was a good time. We need to do this kind of stuff more often.

P.S thanks Steve, some how that pic shows up every time I post.

Slick Willie