Register now to get rid of these ads!

Haywood is back home...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Haywood, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

You already know me as Primer is paint or Sport n Woode or Pappa Chubby..... it's way too hard to keep up with different screen names on each forum so i've decided since i'm planning on joining the Alliance very soon why not make 'em all the same. Haywood is my Poor Boys given name so i'll keep it.

My name is Butch Pate from Murfreesboro,TN.....married w/ three kids. My son is currently stationed in Iraq. Our rides are a 56 chevy 210 sedan and a soon-to-be-roadworthy 46 chevy truck. In the works is another 46 chevy truck for my wife, a 36 GMC cab and a 30 chevy fourdoor turned into a truck cab. I also have a 31 ford cowl I plan on making a roadster from if I ever get bored with the other projects.:rolleyes:
    I work at the Nissan plant in Smyrna during the week and play with my cameras on the weekends. You can see some of my work at Hotrodhotline.com and ocassionally in OSR.

Thanks for putting up with the schitzo;) !

Butch

2. Haywood

Haywood
    from M'boro,TN

Here'a couple of pics of my current rides:

The 56...

[​IMG]

MY 46...

[​IMG]

My wife's 46...

[​IMG]

3. Where's the rest of my Poor Boys?????

I forgot my 36 GMC...

[​IMG]

It's rough but it will probably wind up as a roadster anyways...

[​IMG]

and my 30 fourdoor-turned-truck-cab....

[​IMG]

OK.....back to my Haywood screen name for good....:D

4. Welcome back to THEE place!

5. TINGLER

TINGLER

Welcome.

You sound really interesting. You don't live too far away from me either. Perhaps I'll meet you someday. I go to some car shows in TN sometimes.

Its so great to have new Tennessee people here. You'll find that Tennessee is a great place to be a hot rodder. That '56 looks pretty interesting. I know of a guy out near Nashville who has one similar to that. This guy I know likes to do bad ass smokey burn outs like he's on dope or something and can't lift his right foot. Maybe you'll meet him sometime. You both have '56s so you two will get along well.

....Butch Pate.....hmmmm.....That name sounds familiar. I wonder if I've actually met you before somewhere? Do you know Ratster by any chance?

I'll ask Ratster if he knows you or has heard of you. Maybe he can help me place your name.

At any rate, WELCOME to the board. You should fit in pretty good here.

(Poor Boys rule) ;) :D

6. dodgedartgt

dodgedartgt
    from SW FL

Haywood,
    ya gottag get rid of the dog, its gona ruin the paint peein' on the '36
    Mikey

7. ratster

ratster

never heard of the ass hole.

8. k9racer

k9racer

when are you going to paint that 56 chevy??

9. ratster

ratster

Hey Butch haha