Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage If Lloyd has a get together, would you come?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe we could get Ryan there with some hamb merch, and we'll all drink moonshine together! And break bread together while we hang out around the bonfire! If any folks here have a business, and want to advertise, send a banner and I'll hang it on the fence. Once it's over I'll mail it back to you. Still about 11 months away, so there's plenty of time

2. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@Lloyd, I'm a lot older than you and you have no idea how fast time is going right now. ;)

3. Hell Alan, everybody here is older than I am lmao! But I've beat the hell out of this 53 year old chassis. I had to stop channeling and chopping every car I built because I can't get in and out of them anymore lol. That was the only reason I had that 57 wagon! Room to move around. It just wasn't my kind of car. To subtle lol

4. Ah, your '57 wagon, when you were a FNG! Glad you stayed in, imagine a world without the HAMB. Doesn't even compute...

5. That's true, between you, @scotty t, and @427 sleeper , I learned a little about a tri five lol... now I need somebody that has a hoard of 60 Chevy parts :D

6. Thanks for doing this and would love to be there but that’s the week of Hershey and everything’s all ready set. I know I will be very sorry to miss it as it sounds like a great event - I want to see plenty of pictures!

7. Breaking bread is fine but I'd be worried about some of these hoodlums breaking wind! Shades of "Blazing Saddles"!!

8. Hey Lloyd.... I sent you an email...

9. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

“You got mail” ;)

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  10. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

That’s the problem with planning an event! When I put on a car show for my club, I had to select a date! No matter what date you pick, it will conflict with something! So…you just have to pick the date that is best for you and let the chips fall where they may. Sucks that it falls on the same date as Hershey , will probably lose some North East guys and possibly some others, but that’s the breaks!

Bones

11. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

More beer and pig for us! ;):D

12. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

That is two things I can do!…..Eat and drink!:D

Bones

13. Hot rods, good food, cold beer, plenty of moonshine! Throw in some parts scattered around for sale and I'll be happier than a 3 peckered Billy goat in a field full of ewes! Lol... I'll introduce you guys to some good Kentucky bourbon whilst you're here :D

14. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Oh… no! I don’t do whisky! Every time I drink whisky….I end up two counties over and sticky!
    I am the Miller Lite kind of guy!
    One other thing… I refuse to,party with guys from Louisiana! ……
    See above for reason!:rolleyes:

Bones

15. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

I hear banjos!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  16. Well , as I’m Vice president of the cool ass hot rod snakes I need to be on site for the festivities .

not 100% sure how I’m gonna do this , but I got a year to figure it out . E0CC3F87-F1EA-4E87-8AFE-45209BD32EF3.jpeg

17. Don't know anything about Canada, but @57 Fargo is driving down in his pickup, I assume you can pack your duffle bag, and stand by the road. He's a pretty good cat, I'm sure he'll pick you up! He told me that it's a 4 day trip for him. 4 fucking days! That is dedication! I gotta make this the coolest traditional car gathering of all time! No pressure! 4 days! Damn!

18. High test 63

High test 63

Don't fuck it up Lloyd! LoL!

19. Fuck man you’re close!! Get in a car and go south!

20. Oh, and I can probably do it in three days if I’m by myself. Close to 800 miles a day.

21. High test 63

High test 63

Im pretty much just looking forward to a big hot rod ride to sit around a fire with a handful of like minded hoodlums, check out some cool cars, soak up some suds and yuk it up. Anything else is cherries on top!

22. You're a badass man! I can't wait to hang out and see that truck in person :D

23. There needs to be an "Iron Butt" award for farthest distance travelled.

I'm already out. @57 Fargo has me by 200 miles. 2241mi. vs. 2449mi. :mad:

24. Collected some pieces for trophies or whatever.
    I might could come up for something like that.

or one of these butt doughnuts
    0D35116A-4AF4-4653-8734-230ED9B70398.jpeg

25. I've said it before and I'll say it again..... "You ain't right, Vandy.... you ain't right!"

26. If you make it, guess who's having their first car club meeting!?

27. TA DAD

TA DAD
    from NC

Is this in Harlan county ?

28. Bath county, closer to Lexington KY

Boneyard51, lothiandon1940 and TA DAD like this.
  29. TA DAD

TA DAD
    from NC

I was thinking of this story !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.