Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage If Lloyd has a get together, would you come?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I'd love to but would probably need to change my wiper blades before heading east.:D

2. Slopok

Slopok

Is there a McDonalds nearby, I hear they will soon be selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts in select Kentucky locations? :D

3. About 2.5 miles

mad mikey, chryslerfan55 and Slopok like this.
  4. Budget36

Budget36

Well hell, you never mentioned that before, now I gotta look into flights;)

5. McDonalds???? I heard this is supposed to be an "All Inclusive" shindig, meaning free food, lodging, entertainment, laundry, oil changes, bail and defense attorneys! (NOT all inclusive in the 'politically correct' sense)

6. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

I'll cook if Lloyd has facilities. I cook pretty good, often for large groups. I've got this giant pan that ya throw right on a bonfire and I make up a camping breakfast concoction off tons of eggs, sausage, potatoes, cheese, and burn some toast. And I can bring my waffle cone machine and make waffle cones, lol, that's what I do for a living. I make the absolute best waffle cones on earth. Which is really odd.... Lmfao.

7. Budget36

Budget36

Damn, it’s near 1pm, I want a breakfast!

8. I've got over 100lbs of catfish in the freezer at the moment, usually put a couple hundred pounds in there a year, so we'll have a fish day. Then my buddy from the firehouse has a smoker trailer that he caters with, he said that he'll bring it over and smoke a whole hog, we have done it plenty of times on his smoker, just cut it in half. He said he'll do that for free beer, and I asked the lady at the Mexican restaurant if she'd be interested in bringing her food truck over one day, she said absolutely, but you gotta pay for the food lol... there'll be no McDonald's, unless you don't like a fish fry or pig roast lol.. I've mentioned it to my paint jobber and he said he'll sponsor it, and the machine shop said they'll sponsor it. O'Reilly's said they'll give us some door prizes. I'm gonna hit up the tshirt/ sign shop later on to see if he'll help out. My band already said yes, and another band I used to play in said they'll come down. So I'm getting a few ducks in a row, still got ideas, but we've got a year to go! Here's a clip of my band..

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  9. williebill

williebill

"It's Lloyd, man! Throwing the greatest party of all time! The whole world is there! It's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my whole life!"

Y'all didn't get my movie quote back about page 8 or so.
    No Googling, fuckers....

10. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You're on the Wi-Fi in my garage with the volume up.

You have a beautiful voice.

:D

11. Yeah! 3 vocalists in 1 band, you sound good.

12. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Is there any cool shit that you can't do??? :D

13. Tie my dick in a knot :D

14. twenty8

twenty8

Yeah, do you find that it hurts a lot when you kneel on it accidentally..???:eek:

15. If ya want any “awards”.
    We can make em at school.

16. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I never thought it was cool to tie my dick in a knot, just kinda' thought it was a necessity... I got tired of stepping on the end of it! LOL!!! :D:D:D

17. rtp

rtp

Dream on!

18. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

But were the catfish all caught by "Noodling"?

19. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Truth be told, I couldn't hit the bottom of a Tuna can... but I can sure tear the hell out of the side's! :p

20. That sounds cool man. I was thinking of stuff like "the Moriarity" which would be the most traditional, "the squirrel" which would be the longest driven car, shit like that. But whatever you think! If you are planning on being here, you can do it however you'd like man. I've had a couple of guys message me that they can't make the trip, but they wanna send money to help put it on. I thought about taking any donations like that and buying gas cards, or tools, good tools, and giving them away.

21. No sir, all 3 to 8lb channel cats. Best eating. Homemade tartar sauce and homemade hush puppies :D:cool:

Petejoe, 61Cruiser, mad mikey and 5 others like this.
  22. Cool.
    Got time to bounce ideas
    No normal award crap.
    I’ve got plenty of junk to build ‘em

23. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll do what I can to help.

I can cook.

And serenade everybody to sleep on Saturday night with a rendition of
    "Some Enchanted Evening".

:D

24. Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  25. Shit we make a decent team man, except for your cars are much nicer, and you drink cheap beer, and your parts stash pisses me off!

26. I do like my cheap beer! Parts stash is dwindling down. Cars are only nicer because I spend stoopid money on em:D

27. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Far out, man! First thing tomorrow I'm gonna run down to the hock shop and buy me a guitar. I'll bet two weeks of watching Youtube video guitar lessons and I'll be able to jam with you guys. Here, hold my beer. ;):cool:

28. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

29. High test 63

High test 63

If you guys are serious about heading down, I'd like to run with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.