Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Bill just moved my old Ford from CT to Texas. He's the best there is! Very professional, and just a great guy to do business with. I would recommend him highly to move any vehicle you may have.
    278224081_7860388610639698_2345382054070878585_n.jpg

2. brasscarguy

brasscarguy
    from seattle

Both my brother and I have used Bill a number of times with perfect handling and damage free delivery.

My latest is a tale of sadness for me I purchased a 1941 Cadillac convertible sedan on BAT, Car located in Hyannis Mass. Bill was not transporting cars last fall when his mother was quite ill. I contacted another transporter and after 4 months of excuses the seller needed my Cadillac moved quickly.

I called Bill and told him my story on Thursday, he said he could go from his home in Ohio to Hyannis leaving Monday morning picking the car up Tuesday and take it to his shop back in Ohio. Which he did as a huge favor for me. He had a full schedule for April but has my car set up for delivery the 1st week of May. So he has stored my car and will be delivering it soon and I can hardly wait. The time frame is damn near as long as a

pregnancy.

Call Bill you will not be dissapointed!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

3. Hello Everyone,

Many of the spots for May & June that I posted for have already been filled : Seattle to Sacramento, North Carolina to Ohio, Ohio down to Florida & Central Texas to Ohio are ALL off the table!

I still have one enclosed transport spot available from the Great Lakes Area out to Denver/ Cheyenne, Western Nebraska or Western Kansas

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Ohio, Mich, Ind or W Pennsylvania up to Minneapolis or anywhere in Wisconsin.

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pa or Western, N.Y.

April 2022 I proudly start my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported & a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! NONE of these gentlemen hide their full name or hide behind aliases. You can Google search each & everyone of them to check their past! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over all these years!

Thank you & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]
    20220408_125449 (800x600).jpg 20220410_184223 (800x600).jpg 20220420_121914 (800x600).jpg 20220420_151023 (800x600).jpg

4. bill

5. Bill, just wanted to thank you again for transporting my 58 ford from florida to upstate NY. anyone who needs a vehicle transported I highly recommend Bill. We had good communication and the car was delivered exactly when he said it would be.

6. Hello Everyone,

I only have a couple of spots left for June & I will be shutting down for at least a month starting late June as I am getting married in July! Between the wedding, honeymoon & house addition to make the new wife happy....I need to be off the road for a while!

I have an enclosed spot available on or about June 11th from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania up to Wisconsin, Iowa, Northern Illinois or Eastern Minnesota.

I will also have an enclosed transport spot available on or about June 15th from the New England states back to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan Etc,etc.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident-free transporting miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time.

Even though I will be closed for a while, I am still available by phone, email or message to help you decide on who to use & who to NOT use to get your new baby home!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Give me a call/email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Calls are best when I am on the road, but I try my best to return ALL inquiries with 24 hours!

Thank you & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]
    20220513_135858 (800x600).jpg 20220329_105608 (800x600).jpg 20220505_080535 (800x600).jpg 20220505_085308 (800x600).jpg 20220509_191112 (800x600).jpg 20220520_162000 (800x600).jpg 20220521_132202 (800x600).jpg 20220523_184447 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  7. Hello Everyone,

After a wild 6 weeks of over 21,000 miles that took me through every state except Arizona, South Dakota & Maine, I am officially done transporting until after the 1st of August! With the wedding, honeymoon, house addition coming up in July, I need to be around here for a while.

I can't say enough times how great it is to have my business be in the hobby I love (even in my 4th decade of transports) & how great it is to meet so many fellow car guys while transporting....The fact that I get to drive some really cool rides ain't bad either!:D

As always I am available via phone, email or message to talk about everything to do with transporting, trucks, trailers, etc!

I will never make you feel like you are bothering me when you ask. I will still do my best to return all inquiries within 24 hours (except possibly the days around the wedding & honeymoon), but I will return each & every one! If you don't get me or get a response, I did not receive the inquiry!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer transport overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you, as well as tell you who to stay far away from. I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

Here are a few more I recently transported!

20220611_073757 (800x600).jpg 20220611_143102 (800x600).jpg 20220527_085251 (800x600).jpg 20220602_173148 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  8. Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank all the Transport Customers/Friends on the forum who took the time to send congratulatory emails, messages & calls concerning my upcoming wedding in a little over a week! So many great folks in our hobby & this is just another shining example!

As always I am available via phone, email or message to talk about everything to do with transporting, trucks, trailers, etc & I will NEVER make you feel like you have inconvenienced me! Unfortunately there are some in my industry that are dishonest, disrespectful to customers, know basically nothing about our cars, how to drive them or care for them, so I try to get my fellow car guys lined up with one of the few Honest, Professional Transporters that I trust 100%. All of them are life long car guys, so if the vehicle needs to be driven, they are experienced & can handle it! There have been dozens of times over the years customers have asked me to put their new toy in the garage for them, show them how to start them & several times taken customers for a drive to show them how to drive them. I cannot imagine NOT being able to do that for a customer who is new to the hobby or just new to that particular type of car!

I have taken advantage of the time off the road to get some work done on my 55 Nash & my 64 Grand Prix. Hoping to have the GP done for the Pontiac Nationals in August since it is right down the street (13 Miles) from me!!!!

God Bless
    Bill (216)832-8697
    [email protected]

20220620_163949 (800x600).jpg 20220623_160016 (800x600).jpg 20220709_203857 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  9. alwayzarat

alwayzarat

I can attest to this, Bill taught me to drive a 3 on the tree! What a guy! I’d trust him with my life!

10. Hello Everyone,

I am back home from my honeymoon & even though I thought I would take 2 more weeks off, I agreed to do a couple of round trips starting locally & returning full as well.

I had a spot available from Seattle to L.A./San Diego, but it only lasted a day after I posted it on some other forums! My spots never last long & I appreciate the gentlemen who wait up to 8 weeks to get on my schedule!

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 MILLION+ accident-free transport miles. ALL of the hundreds of feedbacks here in the O'Dex section are posted by the ACTUAL members who have used my service in the past NOT by me!

My service is personalized single car whether it is with the open or enclosed trailer. Your vehicle is loaded (winched or driven depending on the situation) & unless I am storing it for you, it will stay in the trailer & is delivered in a timely fashion.

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the customers car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I stay in constant contact with my customers & I transport ALL of the spots I advertise for. I am way too busy to spam forums in an attempt to be relevant with stuff I will never do, or spend hours clicking on my own ads so it looks like people are reading them!

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I may be able to give you a few names of other Honest, Quality Transporters that I trust 100%

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

20220721_120427 (800x600).jpg

11. Congratulations Bill, I wish you and your bride all the happiness in the world.

Take care my friend. HRP

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  12. Thank You Danny! @HOTRODPRIMER

Thank You Everyone!

I just arrived back from the Detroit Concours D' Elegance where the customers car that I transported up & back won a class award!! I am always honored that folks who have show cars like this trust me & my service with their vehicles! It shows that the reputation I have worked so hard to build stands up!

The available spot going down to South Texas has been filled!

The only other opening I have on my schedule is something coming out of Wisconsin, Illinois or Eastern Minnesota back towards Ohio or further East or Southeast.

As always I am available to discuss any questions you have about transporting, trucks, trailers,etc. Who else to use if I cannot get you on my schedule.

I am proud to have been in business since 1983 & love working in the hobby that has brought me joy for more than 40 years now!!!!

A real business has uniform shirts, business cards, a physical address which they pay property taxes on etc! If I don't show up to your home or business with quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation!

God bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg IMG_20161207_080720170 (800x450).jpg 20220918_085454 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    55 Ford Gasser likes this.
  13. Hello Everyone,

I appreciate each & every one of you that take the time to post positive feedback on my ad & also put your reputation on the line to continually recommend me to others who are looking for someone to do what is needed with quality equipment, personal hygiene & a respectful attitude toward customers on dozens of other internet forums on a daily basis. I have made my living on return customers & recommendations from them to others!

I will have an enclosed transport spot available from Georgia, Alabama, North/ South Carolina or Eastern Tennessee up to basically anywhere in the Great Lakes or New England areas as I ALWAYS have customers vehicles waiting for me to pick up & am trying to clear my schedule before I shut down sometime in November for winter.

This trip will be the week of October 23rd!

I am proud to have been in business since 1983 & love working in the hobby that has brought me joy for more than 40 years now!!!!

If I don't show up to your home or business driving quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation!

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you.

Here are just a few of the many vehicles I have transported for fellow Hamb members & others over the last couple of months. Enjoy the pictures!

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    [email protected]
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    20220728_073654 (800x600).jpg 20220805_182548 (800x600).jpg 20220806_160241 (800x600).jpg 20220815_193848 (800x600).jpg 20220818_145502 (800x600).jpg 20220822_163616 (800x600).jpg 20220823_095355 (800x600).jpg 20220831_110232 (800x600).jpg 20221012_084456 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  14. Happy Thanksgiving (a bit early) to ALL my fellow Hamb Members!

As always...I am so grateful for all the support from everyone in this great hobby!

As of today, I am officially done for the year! It has been another great year on the road helping fellow car guys get their new toys, move from one area to another or even trade cars when they have gone as far as they can with the one they built.

After 40+ years & over 4 million accident-free transport miles, I am no longer transporting during the winter months. This is the easiest way to cut down on my decades long stretch of well over 100k per year. I will be back on the road in March for sure, but maybe from time to time will run something like a trade or relatively short transport that gets me back home in a day or two....IF one of the trucks are back together as I use this time off the road to do Major & minor maintenance on the trucks & trailers.

Even though I am done for a few months, I will respond to ALL calls, Emails & P.M.s & will do everything in my power to get you together with one of the handful of Quality, Honest transporters that I trust 100% with my customers that I cannot help.

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]
    20221104_103040 (800x600).jpg 20221107_080009 (800x600).jpg 20221107_172031 (800x600).jpg 20221025_085513 (800x600) (2).jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  15. mr_eisenhardt

mr_eisenhardt
    from USA

Count me amongst the hundreds that have placed their trust with Bill. Once a car is in his care, it's "set it and forget it" until it arrives at my doorstep. Not a worry in the world about what's happening to it along the way.

16. Joe cave

Joe cave

17. Joe cave

Joe cave

I had Bill haul a 40 ford coupe from Wisconsin to Missouri. I could not have been more happy with his service plus he has an absolutely awesome personality. He took extreme care of the car and I cannot imagine using anyone else. You hear people say it.....But he really is the absolute best. He treats all cars like are expensive exotics. I cannot thank him enough and he is very reasonably priced as well.

18. Merry Christmas to all my Friends/ Customers & All my Hamb car guys & gals here on the forum from my Wife Laura & Myself.

I would like to thank everyone for another great year of transporting, meeting some of the greatest folks in the world & making many life long friends here on the Hamb! Looking forward to meeting more this coming year & revisiting with friends I made in '22. May you all be blessed with safe travels while visiting family & friends for the holidays!

I am blessed to be able to have this time off the road & am doing major maintenance on both trucks. I do have a feeling I will be taking a few transports after the 1st of the year, especially down & back to Florida from around here.

As always I am available to answer any questions, quote prices & recommend who I trust to do your transport safely/ professionally!

God Bless & Merry Christmas
    Bill
    [email protected]

259998772_4868036796563904_456273512365770447_n (600x800).jpg

19. Happy New Year Everyone!

Even though I am officially off the road until spring, I knew I would NOT be able to go "Cold Turkey"!

In mid February I will do TWO separate transport from Ohio down to the Southeast & will have 2 different transport spots available back North from Tennessee, Georgia, The Carolina's or possibly Florida up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Pennsylvania.

BOTH these trips will be with the single car aluminum Enclosed Trailer pictured below.

Please review the 10 pages of hundreds of all POSITIVE feedback on this thread! I love the Hamb O Dex Section.

If I don't show up to your home or business driving quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation! Regardless of who you use for a transport PLEASE get their FULL name & do a search of them.

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you.

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    [email protected]
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2023
    Kelly Burns and 55 Ford Gasser like this.
  20. olddaddy

olddaddy

You can add me to the long list of folks who are really glad they found and did business with Bill. He rolled up to my shop this morning on time and with my milling machine carefully packed, transported and unloaded. Hands down the best transport service I have ever used in my 60 years fooling with old cars, trucks, tractors and motorcycles. Great job Bill!

21. Hello Everyone,

I would like to start by reiterating exactly what you will get when you make an inquiry to my Business for transporting....Whether it is a call, email, P.M. or even a. text(even though I am not a fan of texting for initial contact) :

You will be treated with RESPECT. Your questions will be answered in a FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE manner. I will NEVER treat you like you are bothering me or talk down to you because you do not know the ins & outs of the transporting industry & in 4 decades of business, I have NEVER called a potential customer names!!! I am ALWAYS available to answer any & all questions you may have. I try my absolute best to return every inquiry within 24 hours (even though I get so many per day) Calls & emails tend to get the quickest response. In the end what I would like you to think after you interact with me is that you got your questions answered completely & made a new friend in our great hobby!!!

Towards the end of the week of March 12th I will have a short transport spot available from Eastern Tennessee/Western Virginia, Etc up to Ohio, Michigan, Western Pa.

The week of March 19th I will have a transport spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania areas or the Georgia, Tennessee areas, Down to Texas

These spots are for sure openings as part of already booked trips

Next month starts my 41st year in business with over 4 million accident-free transport miles

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    [email protected]
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    20230207_084450 (800x600).jpg 20230209_104706 (800x600).jpg 20230213_150558 (800x600).jpg 20230224_173910 (800x600).jpg 20230225_125826 (800x600).jpg 20230303_090432 (800x600).jpg

55 Ford Gasser and Corn Fed like this.
  22. Happy Easter to All My Friends/Customers/Fellow Car Guys Here On The Forum!

I was able to get done with this weeks transports this morning, so I will be able to spend Easter with my family.

I will be back out on the road Tuesday though.

My schedule has bloated with so many great folks locking in spots on it. April looks to be completely filled (maybe an in between opening could pop up) It doesn't hurt to ask as I am ALWAYS happy to answer your questions or quote you a cash on delivery price. Please keep in mind that Personalized Single Car Service like I provide is much more expensive than a multi-car carrier that can spread expenses over 6-9 cars.

The only opening I am looking to fill currently is from The Colorado area back towards Ohio or probably anywhere in the eastern 3rd of the country. This spot in the single car Enclosed Trailer will most likely be the 1st week of May.

EDIT: I have so many GREAT customers who are willing to wait for me to get an opening for them, I am unable to say no to them! I have added several openings to help these gentlemen...Including, but not limited to .....Something coming out of Texas to either the north or to Florida. Something to Florida from reasonably close to me (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc). Something from my area over to the Dover Delaware area, so I can load for Texas or Florida.

PLEASE do NOT hesitate to inquire, even if your transport does NOT fit in with the ones I am looking for. I am always available to talk/answer inquiries & it is impossible for me to list all the spots available in this ad!

April starts my 41st year in Business & with over 4 million accident-free transport miles. This equates to well over 2600 vehicles transported over that time!

I greatly appreciate all of my customers who have taken the time to post about their experiences using my service & also those who continue to recommend me on forums all over the internet to those looking for a quality, honest transporter! I have ALWAYS advocated for customers to post feedback (GOOD OR BAD) for all service providers as it is a great way for others to see who they should choose for their needs.

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

20230321_095534 (800x600).jpg 20230323_141139 (800x600).jpg 20230325_150817 (800x600).jpg 20230407_124738 (800x600).jpg 20230314_085001 (800x600).jpg 20230314_121052 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  23. Cobra_Jet

Cobra_Jet

@Bill's Auto Works
    Hi Bill - great thread with your services, sent a PM to you.

24. Giving a shout out to Bill of Bill's Autoworks.
    He just transported my new 1955 Chevy from Ohio to Nevada.
    Couldn't have asked for an easier. more professional service.
    Bill stays with your car the whole trip.
    He kept the seller and buyer informed of the schedule thru the entire process.

If you need transport, Bill is the MAN!

25. Hello Everyone,

I very much enjoy reconnecting with previous customers/friends & making new ones! This week took me from Ohio to Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Wisconsin, Georgia, West Virginia & back to Ohio. This trip puts me over 14K miles for the month of May...I was supposed to be slowing down!:eek:

I have one transport spot available at the end of June from Washington State, Oregon or Idaho back towards the Eastern part of the country. Since I am based in Ohio, I would like to get back close to here, but will entertain all inquiries east or southeast. I would also to be willing to take transports that only take up part of the distance.

This trip will again be with the single car Enclosed Trailer (as most are these days)

This is my 41 year of business & have well over 4 million accident-free transport miles over that time.

To be clear....If you book a spot on my schedule, I will do your transport! This is NOT a maybe, the customer needs to have that "Piece of Mind"! I will NEVER book a transport & then a few weeks later tell you....Find Somebody Else! If I cannot get you a spot on my schedule, I have 5 other gentlemen with whom I trust with my customer overflow 100%. I will be glad to pass along their information, so you can check their availability. I was very glad to help a gentleman from Minnesota who had a car sitting in Southern California who was getting screwed around for WEEKS by one of the "Not So Quality" transporters. When he complained he was told to "Find Somebody Else" after he was booked on said transporters schedule. It only took ONE day after he called me to get him hooked up with one of the QUALITY guys I trust with my overflow....That transporter is on his way to Southern California to pick it up right now!

I am ALWAYS available to quote transport prices BEFORE you purchase a vehicle as it is very important that you have that figure entering into negotiations with the seller. I also GLADLY will work with Restoration Shops that have been asked by their customers to handle the transport booking for them. I already work with MANY high end shops in our hobby.

As always I thank each & every one of you for the nice comments, positive feedback & recommendations on dozens of other forums as well as here on the BEST one! Enjoy the pictures, these are all since I last updated this thread just before Easter. Hope you see you car!

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

20230411_183023 (800x600).jpg 20230413_073612 (800x600).jpg 20230426_085333 (800x600).jpg 20230427_090313 (800x600).jpg 20230510_085806 (800x600).jpg 20230515_084452 (800x600).jpg 20230515_134802 (800x600).jpg 20230516_121258 (800x600).jpg 20230524_082738 (800x600).jpg 20230524_161737 (800x600).jpg 20230525_173054 (800x600).jpg 20230530_104154 (800x600).jpg 20230601_152337 (800x600).jpg 20230604_195836 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  26. ***EDITED TO ADD A 2ND SPOT!***

Hello Everyone,

Just returned home from a Great 12 day, 9000+ mile "Lap of The Country".

Got to see some old friends & make some new ones. As always....I don't get to spend as much time as I want to visiting & talking cars, but my friends understand how the business works.

At least 5 of those 12 days temps were over 100 degrees, but I will take that over the cold anytime! Blessed to not have even a hiccup with the truck or trailer. Trips like this are why I buy & modify the ones I know to be dependable.

I will have ONE enclosed transport spot available from Florida up to North or South Carolina, Virginia or Eastern Tennessee. This spot should load on July 25th & deliver the next day!

Also I will have another Enclosed Transport Spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania out to Iowa, Southern Wisconsin, Southern Minnesota, etc for the first week of AUGUST!

This is my 41ST year with well over 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2700 vehicles safely transported.

To be clear... I do every transport that a customer books with my company. My posts are for fill ins along my already booked transport route. I will NOT tell you I will do your transport & then later tell you to "Find Somebody Else". The price I quote is the price you pay. Almost NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles, Logistics is the transporters responsibility. There have been a few "emergency cases" where the car had to be out sooner than I could fit onto my schedule. In those cases I charged a very low rate to help defray costs & time for the empty miles, but with the amount of customers I have all over the country this only happens once or twice a year!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I will pass along the names & numbers of a few gentlemen that I trust 100% to be honest, quality transporters that may be able to help.

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

Pictures of the great rides I transported on this trip!!!

20230626_152629 (800x600).jpg 20230624_132238 (800x600).jpg 20230628_085317 (800x600).jpg 20230630_083007 (800x600).jpg 20230701_105639 (800x600).jpg 20230705_084823 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    Ltorch, Corn Fed and 55 Ford Gasser like this.
  27. Hello Everyone,

Summer is flying by as usual & I am having a hard time getting a couple of my cars that are super close finished! So many great customers/friends keep me hopping!

I will have a few transport spots available later this month & into September. The 1ST will be from New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Eastern New York (NO NYC or Long Island) back towards Ohio & surrounding states. I might entertain something further or maybe something going South as well.

This trip can be with either the aluminum single car Featherlite open trailer or the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. Both trailers have electric winches so non-ops are not a problem. Also since I am a lifelong car guy, I have no problem driving any running vehicles. I cannot tell you all how many times I have parked customers cars in their garages if they were not home (like the Model A pictured below) or had never driven a car like they purchased before & were a bit timid.:)

The 2ND will be from Ohio Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania up to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Northern Iowa.

The 3RD will be from The Southeast (North/South Carolina, Georgia, Eastern Tennessee) Up to Ohio Michigan Indiana, Pennsylvania

I am ALWAYS available to quote prices before or after you purchase the vehicle, provide advice about transporting, trucks trailers, etc

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I will pass along the names & numbers of a few gentlemen that I trust 100% to be honest, quality transporters that may be able to help.

Thank You & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    (216)832-8697 No Texts
    [email protected]

20230726_150605 (800x600).jpg 20230723_192858 (800x600).jpg 20230724_114942 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  28. lahti35

lahti35

Bill delivered a 1931 Model A I had purchased today, fantastic service! Not only was the seller's driveway at a steep angle, the street was also! Bill Handled it like the pro he is and go the job done. I always check with Bill first when I need to transport a car. Call Bill first, you'll be glad you did!

29. 5window

5window

I totally agree!

30. RDR

RDR

Purchased a 1948 Olds in NY and had no clue on a transporter. Got on the HAMB to see
    what others had done and bam...Easy peasy...just read some of the members posts and
    it's got to be Bill !
    Called Bill early August and he said it would probably be late in the month when he could
    do it. I called the seller and he was OK with that so waited. Bill called on Aug. 22nd and said he could pickup on Tuesday Aug. 29th and also called the seller on the 22nd about the pickup time.
    He called me at 9:00 AM on the 29th, was loaded and heading out to the expressway...
    Called a couple times on the way to report his progress...he figured he would be arriving Wed evening.
    Called again Wednesday 4:30 and said he was about 60 miles away..5:30 and he was in our driveway
    ready to unload the Queen Mary. 1400 miles in 30 hours. He even noticed a loose chrome piece and removed it to the trunk so it wouldn't fly off !!
    48 Olds strang.jpg Resized_20230829_102300.jpeg ..Fantastic job and no worries, thank you Bill !

Even got an email from the seller after Bill had picked up the car..." Oldsmobile on its way to South Dakota! Your driver, Bill, is a real nice guy, Randy."

Last edited: Sep 5, 2023