Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. |Tom|

|Tom|

Oh man. I remember doing this back in the day. Fun times. Amazing what you can do with it!

loudbang and themoose like this.
  2. I Don't want to let out "Madfish". He and "TheMoose" are the best and they both do a super great job helping everyone out with decision making on their rides. Their talents do not go unnoticed and are appreciated by many. Thanks guys for all you do here on the HAMB

3. @hd1084
    @madfish
    I can't speak for madfish but I'm willing to bet he feels the same as I do...I really enjoy seeing what you guys have in mind for you various projects and bringing those ideas to digital life. I've built a number of cars over the years and I've found out the hard way that how you envision something in your minds eye doesn't always look as you imagined when brought to reality which can represent a waste of both time and money. When I discovered Photoshop I decides to try using it to see if I could get a better idea of how some of the changes I wanted to make to a project might look and was pleasantly surprised on how good it worked. When I found this thread on the HAMB a number of years ago I thought I might be able to help other builders out and the more I did it I soon realized I was not only helping other people out but it was helping me out by improving my skills using the various digital techniques that are now available. Photoshop has become my second hobby seconded only playing with cars so I guess you could call it a win win situation.

4. madfish

madfish

@hd1084, @themoose, @jamesd, @Unclebrad

Thank you Moose and hd1084. I appreciate the compliments and also the challenge of a friendly competition with Moose and James D. It’s fun to see how others envision the same project and the skills they bring to the table. I need to get back on board and participate more… I’m getting rusty. Not to mention, Uncle Brad has skills too, like where did he come from? LOL…... Happy Holidays.

hd1084, Unclebrad and loudbang like this.
  5. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

caps and wheels.jpg
    . . . and take off the bra (were they traditional -- maybe with pointery harder nipples)?

loudbang and Jim Bouchard like this.
  6. Here you go Moose. Use this pic to replace the one with the Bra....

thumbnail_67828554_10215593410374533_3295127814621102080_o.jpg

loudbang likes this.
  7. Question for the digital people.
    Can a low resolution picture get doctored to be printed in a nice resolution bigger size one?
    Thanks in advance

loudbang likes this.
  8. Looks much better...

no bra2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Hamtown Al, kiwijeff, Stogy and 5 others like this.
  9. loudbang likes this.
  10. madfish

madfish

Yes, they can. It doesn’t mean though it’s going to look great. Usually if the images is low res or contain a lot flaws, doing an Upres only exaggerates them. Throw it up here and let’s see what happens.

themoose and loudbang like this.
  11. Thank you.
    FB_IMG_1613085799015.jpg

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  12. Here is is somewhat enhanced and in a larger format...Might print better

1.jpg

Stogy, madfish, jimmy six and 2 others like this.
    Stogy, themoose and loudbang like this.
  14. Wait, don't you guys have the "enhance" button...?

[​IMG]

Ned Ludd, Stogy, seb fontana and 7 others like this.
  15. 7berkmerc

7berkmerc

Yes, the elusive "enhance" button.... I think you have to upgrade to Photoshop Unobtanium 10.2.... :)

Stogy, seb fontana, clem and 2 others like this.
  16. Let us know how it works out..

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  17. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I think you need to close the windows in the trailer before you tow it again though.

Stogy, seb fontana, James D and 2 others like this.
  18. Moose, could you replace the front-end on the FALCON with the CORVETTE frontend.
    Thanks, BigO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    loudbang and Stogy like this.

19. Not feelin it...

1.jpg

20. I agree, THANKS for helping .

loudbang and OahuEli like this.
  21. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Years ago a body guy in town put an XKE bonnet on a '60-'63 Falcon 2 dr. wagon. Never saw it up close but from 10 feet away it looked well done. Definitely different.

loudbang likes this.
  22. dan c

dan c
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

my one-time avatar, i did it the old-fashioned way: cut-and-paste. i've gotten a lot of laughs out of it! Scan0027.jpg

loudbang and Stogy like this.
  23. southerncad

southerncad

How would it look if the grille was moved up a few inches, to just below the headlights?

loudbang likes this.
  24. madfish

madfish

Finally got off my ass and did something. Here's a custom I photoshopped from TROG.

tempImage54IFUK.png

Custom 3 copy.jpg

kiwijeff, Sancho, OahuEli and 7 others like this.
  25. madfish

madfish

And I do hot rods too....

Fudge Roadster Color.jpg Fudge Roadster.jpg

simplestone, kiwijeff, Sancho and 8 others like this.
  26. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Maybe larger dia tires?

loudbang likes this.

27. Some better

2.jpg

28. Hey Wayne .. It's about time. That was the longest vacation I've ever seen;)

loudbang likes this.
  29. madfish

madfish

HAH! Thanks for calling me a slackass in a nice way. Things have been weird in Wayne’s world but I’m back for more abuse. I hope all is well with you…

30. OK guys, I'm at it again. One more time if you will... Would like to see this car with these dirt track tires with these wheels along with the white firewall. Thank you once again !! And remove the people.

index.jpg cok-613099_w.jpg

Background.jpg

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    loudbang likes this.