Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Speedway Motors query

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rodsports, Oct 17, 2021.

1. gene-koning

gene-koning

Looked at the prices at the gas pumps lately? Gas went up 48 cents a gallon last week, this week its dropped back to lower then it was before that price hike last week. How is a shipping company suppose to give accurate costs when the fuel does that?

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.
  2. clem

clem

we pay around NZ $2:30 - $2:60 per litre…….going up every day…….

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  3. clem

clem

sent you a pm with Haleys email, - I had dealings with her in February, - no issues.
    I believe that you have the genuine person and are not being scammed.
    The email that I sent should confirm that, but you can’t be tooooo careful with today’s sophisticated scammers……

Sporty45 likes this.
  4. I've looked into this further via Australia Post. Parcel and bulky mail delivery has also been suspended Canada/Australia. But also out of Australia to such places as Australia/Ireland, Australia/China and a bunch of others.
    Bottom line: it's due to a lack of carrying capacity because of a shortage of planes flying around the globe these days. And it's only going to get worse as Christmas approaches.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Gofannon likes this.
  5. 55Belairretrorod

55Belairretrorod
    from Australia

Had this years ago with Original Parts Group. They would only ship to the billing address on your credit card statement. Fair enough, as someone who's had their credit card emptied out by unknown dirtbags in the past I accepted their policy.

6. Rodsports

Rodsports

Hey Clem, thank you for this Mate, really appreciate it.

clem likes this.
  7. Rodsports

Rodsports

G'day Deuce Lover, really appreciate your guidance, thank you. I will follow up and advise how it goes. Again thanks Mate.

8. 4bangerbob

4bangerbob
    from AB, Canada

I concur, I was requested to send funds to speedway for first order, all subsequent orders have been via credit card. I am located in Canada. At present I can order from speedway and deliver to US address with credit card that has my canadian address. First order from speedway was about 8 years ago and several since.