Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 2 1/4" Snap in panel plugs...unobtanium?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustyironman, Jul 25, 2021.

1. I have a current project going....and I need some 2 1/4" snap in panel plugs. Obviously they do [or did] exist as it still has one in there. I need a couple more. I have gone through every supply list I could find, and nobody lists 2 1/4"....they all jump from 2" to 2 1/2".

Does anybody have any recommendations of anyplace I might try, or other suggestions??? I'm getting desperate.

Attached Files:

2. Pat Thompson

Pat Thompson

Have someone make you some out of aluminum with a bolt on cover in the back.

3. Looks like it would be simpler to enlarge the 2 1/4" hole to 2 1/2" and use available , larger size plugs...A small drum sander could quickly take out the 1/8" around the ID

4. badshifter

badshifter

5. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

6. Paul

Paul
    Editor

7. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

And yet once again the HAMB uses its power for the betterment of mankind!

bchctybob and Paul like this.
  8. bchctybob

bchctybob

It’s great to have the hamb as a backup. So many times you search the best you know how , waste a bunch of time and come up with zip. Sometimes you just need the help of someone who has been there and found that.