Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 7/23/21 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The_Kid_on_the_BeachV2.jpg

:rolleyes:...More Flames and Hotrod...

Another of my early works...

RIP Pete Chapouris

Credit to All That Inspired This

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  2. Thank you @Spoggie
    This ones for you.

sololobo, R A Wrench, Spoggie and 2 others like this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

FB44CABB-E74B-43B5-A8DF-23FC2702A1C5.jpeg

A Nod to Friends

@Cyclone Kevin, the Spirit of Friends/Hotrod/Custom makes for Good Times...;)

Credit to All That Inspired This

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  4. Thanks. All that floor footage is from the plant I worked. Goosebumps.
    Good song. Jimmy grew up in Elizabeth. His brother John is pretty good too..

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

CFV1_HV3.JPG
    :rolleyes:...this is @chryslerfan55's Beautiful Blue Pickup with some colorization of ghost flames and a some minor custom touchs n' things...

Credit to All that Inspired This

7. Hey Rick,
    I appreciate the concern. All is well with me. I have many fires stoked at the moment. When I post to the FAS, I like to put new stuff as I worry people will grow weary of my old stuff constantly being re-popped.
    Between the, now three, projects I have been involved with, I have had not time to sketch... That should change.
    The biggy, however, is that I started a new job 3 weeks ago and it has been labor intensive to say the least. It takes all my creative juices and 'concentrates' them, so to speak. I'll pop in this week with something. I don't want to by like all those great artist who used to participate but we never see any more. Cheers!!!

Mark

Vitamin_C_cab.jpg

32_Deuce_Hillbilly_Hot_Rod_4web.jpg

8. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats on securing work revolving around your incredibly artistic hands @Jigger...thanks for chiming in...I certainly understand the hours involved in getting the approval of the final product however it is used...

I see Silent was missing your presence...so were many others including me...just glad your okay...High Fives Hamber...;)

Lil32 likes this.
  9. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Mark,
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't want folks to get tired of seeing my old stuff. I don't draw much anymore so all I have to post is my old stuff...

Stogy and Lil32 like this.
  10. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm working on an Artwork in Collaboration with your gifting us with the honor of doing...AND it truly is That!!! Thanks Jack...;)...I don't put pencil to paper much myself anymore but I sure do revisit my past works and really enjoy that...I will never say never as I have all the tools with the know how I may pick those pencils up once again...

I never get tired of re-runs...

hotrodjack33 likes this.