Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Never realised how much cars created my idenity...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigO, Jun 10, 2021.

1. ... until i didnt have one. Ive had Hot Rods an Customs for over 40 years and never thought much about it creating who i am. Its like loosening everything and everybody you love all at once, it really sucks for me but im back on the look out for my future ride to get me back to who i am. And THANKS to all of you who have supported me in my troubles lately, i can never repay you all for the kindness, all I can do is pray that you all live long and HAPPY lives.

Elcohaulic, Driver50x, Stogy and 11 others like this.
  2. Budget36

Budget36

Hey O, is the car you had an accident in too far gone to repair? Or too much time?
    I do understand to want to get in a drive now, seems as I get older I’d rather trade a car in than fix it;)

Stogy, loudbang and BigO like this.
  3. All the best to you O. Looking forward to seeing your next ride.

4. Always owned a Harley Davidson, except for the last few years. Had a guy that worked for me named John, rode a Kawasaki, i always called him jap bike Johnny. I bought a softtail springer out of fort Lauderdale stolen recovery from the insurance company, redone it, rode it a couple of months, and sold it. Next day i was in the shop when John pulled in on his Kawasaki, i said "wassup jap bike Johnny!", he said "fuck you no bike Lloyd"..... you'll get back to being you buddy :D;)

5. No longer have a shop and all my car Buds live a little to far to travel back and forth to fix it, it isn't that bad, it needs front fenders , bumper, grille and front structure for grille and radiator, hood only has one dent and works fine and still in line, no damage from firewall back.

6. You guys will see it first.

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  7. HAHAHA I like him already...

8. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Death Row Dave , earned don’t ask

9. OK..?

10. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Ha ha !! It’s a long story , funny one . I’ll PM you Big O and share . Your still on my pray list brother .

Stogy, BigO and loudbang like this.
  11. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

This literally made me lol a little....

Stogy, BigO, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  12. Thanks

loudbang and Stogy like this.
  13. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Let me take a guess...you were sentenced to death row for installing an LS engine in a vintage Ford....a true crime against humanity.

BigO and loudbang like this.
  14. That's too funny

hotrodjack33 likes this.