Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Black ice SUCKS!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigO, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Thanks, hope your cancer gets tired of trying and gives up. God Bless us all

2. It's been tough since I live alone and my family has gone to be with the Lord, but giving up was never on my list of things to do.

3. That distance would be quite a drive and thank you for wanting to help. I still work everyday and love my job, I've been a Goldsmith for around 43 years and even go in on my day off sometimes instead of sitting at home and letting my mind get me down.

4. Thanks, been getting chemo for about 3 1/2 years and my Doc says it has been stable all this time and may put me on a pill and stop having to get chemo every 2 weeks. Glad your doing well.

dana barlow, loudbang and williebill like this.
  5. Thanks, i think the prayers have been as big a help as all the other stuff they do at the hospital.

6. Thanks, my Doc has been great and kept it under control for 3 1/2 years, I've got to much to do so cancer can take a back seat.

reagen, fauj, loudbang and 1 other person like this.
  7. It was my first experience with it and I'm 61, hope to not experience it again, it wasn't FUN.

fauj, Elcohaulic and loudbang like this.
  8. HAHAHA I love that, I just told someone that I have too much to do so it can just take back seat and deal with it.

Stogy, fauj and loudbang like this.
  9. trollst

trollst

Where I live, black ice is to be expected for about six months of the year, thats where the handy dandy thermometer in the late model comes into play. You just adjust your driving style, make sure you're in touch with your ass and can feel that little "not right" feeling and adjust, get off the brake so you can steer it, and hope for the best.

Stogy, BigO and loudbang like this.
  10. So true Sir. You are still here because he is not done with you yet and has a plan for you. Having had bullets fly by and people trying to blow you up taught me that when the MAN points his finger at you and says "Come home". There is no way for you to say. "Wait till I finish this." Keep trying and keep going and his plan will be revealed.

loudbang, Stogy and BigO like this.
  11. The cancer can just take a back seat till I'm done with this life, it's my life not cancers.

12. ATTITUDE!:cool: 99% of the stopping it.;)

loudbang, Stogy, 210superair and 2 others like this.
  13. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Big O, your car is one of my favorite on the H.A.M.B. ! Rebuild that sucker it can’t be that bad. I’m not in your shoes but my father in law is battling so I know the battle. Love you man keep your head up and kick some ass( cancer and car)!!!!!!!!!

loudbang and Stogy like this.
  14. Where’s the pics?

Stogy likes this.
  15. Having a hard time mentally to go out take pics but hopeful this weekend.

16. Hang in there. You got lots of folk here cheering for ya

Stogy, BigO, Lil32 and 1 other person like this.
  17. All of you have been very kind and help keep my spirits up, Thanks so much. I'll put pics up Sun or Mon.

18. twenty8

twenty8

Here is a recent thread you may have missed. It may be good inspiration for you. Lots of folk here are happy to help and share the load, but I'm sure you already know that. Take us along for the ride. Hey, it can't hurt................:)
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/mad-mikey-accident.1224752/

Budget36, Stogy and loudbang like this.