Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green Who is Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by enloe, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Yeah I seen that. I’ve never pre registered and been going since the 2nd year. It would have been nice I guess if they would have mailed me something saying the weren’t doing any on site registrations. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people besides me that don’t pre register I know I’m not the only one. If they do t let my car in I guess I’ll just stay for that day and go do a short vacation somewhere else.

sidewayzz69 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Just tried to call again today I guess if you aren’t on their website your SOL . You get the recording then when you select “0” for more info it just kicks you back to the beginning. They have always been lousy on information for this event, I see nothing has changed. I have been to at least 10 of them each time filling out my address and email and have never got any information for registration.

Anybody want my room? The room is pretty cheap, I switched to this Microtell this year after my buddies gave it a good review last year. I normally stay at the Motel 6 on the balcony right on Scottsville road to watch the cars going by but last year my buddy said the microtell was nicer for cheaper. So I tried it this year.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

I called them about a week and a half ago using the number on the form and got through to a young lady who was a lot of help.

4. unfinished

unfinished

5. If you tried to call this morning when you posted this, they weren't open yet. I wouldn't give up. They're 3 hours behind us

6. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I just tried again it’s all recorded phone system I keep getting and when you press the “0” for further information I keep getting the “we’re sorry you cannot transfer to this number” message.

7. I wish i still had the cell phone number i had for the girl that did registration but i don't. I called because i had my registration from 2020 and they sent new passes. Hang in there, hopefully you get somebody and they can make it happen

8. unfinished

unfinished

Yea I did the same thing Lloyd, she was really great.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  9. chryslerfan55 likes this.
  10. Here is another phone number to try:

Tickets holders unable to attend on the rescheduled date should contact NHRA Ticket Services at (800) 884-6472 or [email protected].

From last year's cancellation announcement.

11. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Thanks fellas, I finally was able to leave a couple messages. I’ve heard that Gretchen and either Morgan or Megan? Should be able to help me. Thanks again.

12. @Russco
    Let us know if they will register rods AT the event. Thanks.

13. Elcohaulic

Elcohaulic

I'll be looking for you and Ill bring my first edition of Popular Hot Rodding". I have the first issue of Popular Mechanics

chryslerfan55 and enloe like this.
  14. primed34

primed34

I'm also staying at the Microtel.

sidewayzz69 and enloe like this.
  15. Believe it was Morgan that helped me. She was really cool. Can't see them turning away cars but i guess you never know.

chryslerfan55, unfinished and enloe like this.
  16. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

I dealt with Morgan she was very cool

17. primed34

primed34

I've never heard of the NHRA refusing money.

65pacecar, unfinished and enloe like this.
  18. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

I have only pre registered once. I do find it hard to believe that you cant register at the show.

enloe likes this.
  19. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I sure hope I don’t have to miss it. I have had my hotel reservations for several months. I’ve never had to pre register, I’ve always just registered on site so never thought it would be an issue. We’ll see what happens... thanks again guys for the help.

chryslerfan55 and enloe like this.
  20. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

FYI i registered today. Morgan helped me.

enloe, chryslerfan55 and pprather like this.
  21. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I got registered too, thanks! They will be taking registrations at the gate as well.

pprather likes this.
  22. Good news! That's awesome man! You almost gave up too soon ;) you owe me 1 butter pecan ice cream for talking you off the edge :D

Russco, Desoto291Hemi and enloe like this.
  23. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

FYI in the past they ,or you could register at host hotel in lobby, the day before.Jus sayin

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  24. Greg Rogers

Greg Rogers

Well guys, I have searched and searched and I can't find a schedule for the event. I want to go for one day only and was thinking Saturday would be the best day. I have seen where you can order tickets, all three days start at 8 am, but when is closing time? I saw one site said 5 pm on Saturday is end of event. That can't be is it? I would assume night racing is planned? One site I saw said event was 4am till 4 pm, that obviously must be wrong. Any help I would appreciate, I'm coming from Michigan and I want to figure out where to stay, which night, etc. Thanks Greg.

25. Lot of factors to when they shut down, like rain delay, track cleaning, number of entries, so it could be done by 5, or it could run until 10pm. But yeah Saturday is the biggest crowd.

26. This is all i could think of when i read this post.
    C2362152-84C8-4E9E-90E7-4BC2A2778CA9.jpeg

enloe likes this.
  27. So I'm like a monkey fucking a football, what's your excuse for not going? :p

enloe and WiredSpider like this.