Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Alliance code for Eastwood

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Russ Tee, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Russ Tee

Russ Tee
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

Just tried to order from Eastwood over the phone using the alliance discount code and the person on the line said the code is invalid and is a scam. I told her I've used that code many times, check my account, she replied, nope it's a scam.

That's too bad, I ordered a lot from Eastwood because of the discount.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

According to the Alliance vendors page
    o get your Alliance discount on Eastwood products while ordering online, simply enter the alliance code in the "SOURCE CODE" field while checking out. This source code is:

1NT1277

Your account will be verified by your username and your shipping address. Of course, quotes and discounts are also available with phone in orders as well.

The trouble may be that you could be dealing with an order taker at a call center rather than someone actually at Eastwood.

3. manyolcars

manyolcars

you can get most of the stuff Eastwood sells less expensively somewhere else

4. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

I would try ordering online or call tomorrow during business hours. It's obvious you got someone that doesn't have a clue.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well I ordered a little tube bender I have been wanting and the chat help dude quibbled about the Alliance discount so we will see if it shows up when the order is finalized.
    His excuse was that they have no current promotions going on.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Russ Tee

Russ Tee
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. carryallman

carryallman

i just got a notice from eastwood about a "nut remover " tool i ordered & didnt ck it out & pay ?? seemed like they was pissed off ?? anyway i already payed for the tool & recieved it quit awhile ago- they got some great tools buy think some of there order line people are lost?i like "matts" build tips & stuff but i guess thats why -he is not in the order dept.??

8. FWIW, I just got off the phone with them. Very frustrating!
    My on-line order took the code but didn’t apply the discount.
    On hold for 7 minutes while customer service girl checked with a “team leader”.
    Finally comes back on and she says that the code is a scam.
    REALLY??? A scam???.
    Then she says that they only honor Eastwood mailer discount coupons.
    Then she says that since the item was “on sale” the code could not be used.
    “Who’s on first”. This is FUBAR.
    I’m done with Eastwood. F**K ‘em.
    Sorry. Rant over. I can’t stand ineptness and corporate run-around BS.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
    loudbang and Texas Webb like this.
  9. From the alliance vendor page here on the HAMB for Eastwood...not valid on heavy or sale items.

10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

@Ryan

Ryan to the Bat Phone

loudbang, 5window and lothiandon1940 like this.
  11. 5window

5window

There have been tons of posts about not being able to get a hold of anyone at certain companies.Here, you got a hold of someone and you didn't like that, either. Seven minutes on hold these days doesn't even count! If you can't stand ineptness or corporate runaround BS, you are in the wrong century-better set the Delorean for the Neolithic. It is frustrating-I am sure Ryan will get you straightened out

12. Yep, you’re right. I started off by explaining my issue and asked her specifically if SHE could help.
    Said she could, but she couldn’t. So why not just connect me to the person who could? Why not tell me first off that it couldn’t be used because the paint was on sale? Why BS me with the scam and coupon excuse, and argue that? That’s what got my goat. Had to have it, I so placed the order anyway. It’s over and done with. No next time.

5window and loudbang like this.