Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration UNIQUE DASH KNOBS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Apr 23, 2021.

1. x77matt

x77matt
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

thanks- that was what I was going for. Growing up around British sports cars always has had some amount of influence on me!

3W JOHN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  2. 1930ModelA

1930ModelA
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Damn, good eye. Yes, they are the same knobs. However I had to shorten them and reduce the diameter of the bases to work with the bezels and set screws.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    3W JOHN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  3. That looks great, the one on the glove box just looked longer and not as stubby as the 3 lower ones. good job. HRP

3W JOHN likes this.
  4. On fleaBay, do a "tiki keychain" search. You'll get over 100 hits from which to choose. I bought some fairly inexpensively to include when I sell one of my tiki shift knobs. ;)

3W JOHN likes this.
  5. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

Damn, there are way more than I thought, I broke down and ordered a few tiki's

The Shift Wizard likes this.
  6. Anyone ever use cabinet knobs? HRP

7. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

Back in the '60's my dad had a chopped '47 Ford convertible that was supposedly built by Barris. All I have left are these dash knobs out of it and the Carson top tag. Anyone recognize these gems? 20191028_171007.jpg

Brand Apart likes this.
  8. Dash knobs? what dash knobs, lol.
    IMG_0069%20(Copy)-min.jpg

9. You mean like post #2?

Sent from my SM-G950W using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. I was thinking white cabinet knobs, I know you guys are not mind readers. HRP

11. The best Dash and knobs. 36 / 37 Cord.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2021