Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Lazze Bead Roller

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by harowalt, Apr 19, 2021.

1. harowalt

harowalt

Hello Gang,
    Does anyone have information about Lazze's bead roller?

Thank you for your time.

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Budget36 and fauj like this.
  3. cretin

cretin

I don't know anything about the Lazze bead roller, but I can tell you if I wanted to drop good money on a good bead roller I'd be buying one from Mittler Bros for a fraction of the price.

4. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Lazze took the term Bead roller and took it to another level.What he does we his bead roller system and English wheel is truly amazing.To go to one of his seminars and see what this man can accomplish Quietly will blow you away.He is a true Master at his art.His equiptment is Expensive,and worth it.I love me some power hammer,and the like, but this guy is Zen... Check his Videos ,time well spent

j hansen and Matthew Greenwell like this.

5. Matthew Greenwell

Matthew Greenwell
    from Poole, UK

I've got to agree with you on that one. I could never afford or justify the cost of Lazze's equipment, but I've got hooked on watching his videos. You can learn a lot from watching his YouTube videos. He's a true master of metal manipulation.

j hansen likes this.
  6. chevyfordman

chevyfordman

HAMB kind of guy is Wray Schelin's Pro Shaper videos, he even uses Harbor Freight stuff to show that it doesn't take tons of money to form metal. As a matter of fact, he shows forming things strictly by hand too. An amazing guy for sure, he reminds me of Welding tips and tricks and Joe Piecznski the machinist; three guys who are great teachers and guaranteed you will learn something.

RidgeRunner likes this.
  7. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

After doing this sort of stuff for many years, I've found that someone VERY proficient, can buy, set up and use. somewhat cheap equip. and make very impressive parts. A beginner, though, doesn't have the knowledge to do this, and will learn much faster, and do better work, faster, if using a good tool. I buy middle, to better, line tools, as I want them to last, AND work well from the start. Lazze would be out of my price range, (I've got a Mittler), but his tooling and innovative use of it, is super impressive!

ekimneirbo and j hansen like this.