Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Big daddy's 1960 El Camino

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Yeah it looks like they will, it's all lower areas. But everything I'm finding is out of stock.

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Figures... W. T. F. You wouldn't think there would be much demand for what you're looking for.
    Sign of the times, I guess...

3. Punched up a one piece floor pan at classic industries, for a 59/60 El Camino. Then when i had to enter my vehicle info to add it to "my cart", it said "does not fit your vehicle". I now know why people go off the deep end.

4. pigIRON63

pigIRON63

I'm not much help on the sheet metal, but I do have a set of small block full length hooker headers for your elco
    Screenshot_20210407-083728_Chrome.jpg

bchctybob, scotty t, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  5. Oh lord lol, can i afford them? :D

chryslerfan55, bchctybob and loudbang like this.
  6. pigIRON63

pigIRON63

Yeah man! Pm me.

loudbang likes this.
  7. phoneman

phoneman
    from Missouri

" I also learned it's 5000 miles across the state of Missouri!!!! Plus according to the signs, the best fudge in the world comes from Uranus!"

You went right past my place on your way to Uranus. Nothing like bringing a new toy home. Good luck.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just checked eBay for you.............nothing.:(

9. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's probably best that he drove on by and kept on going...you don't want Lloyd stuck in Uranus:eek:

10. Onemansjunk

Onemansjunk
    from Modesto,CA

Back in the day my best friend purchased a 1959 Chevy Ragtop. Bone Stock not a scratch or pimple on it. Factory 348 .It was all downhill from there. I will spare you the details but eventually he got bored destroying the Ragtop and purchased a 59 El Camino . It needed both rear quarter panels due to rust. We all know where he acquired those body parts and yes he used a Hot Wrench! That Ragtop would bring a pretty fair piece now days I’m sure.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  11. Try Ecklers/Classic Chevy and their El Camino catalogue. They sell complete floors, patches, and rear quarter patches.

image.jpg

12. Have you tried Sherman? The firewall here at work will not let me look for you

13. Eckler's was one of the places that had "0" in stock. They did have the floorboard though. Another place was classic to current, they have the floor but not the quarter patches, they did have one side of the front patch.

14. Seems that most of what the resto houses sell are Sherman. I was hoping somebody that has a 60 Chevy would come on and say hell yeah, just call so and so, they have them. But I'll keep searching the internet for more disappointment lmao

15. You could always buy mine. No rust repair...... and I now have all the trim!

16. pigIRON63

pigIRON63

I tried to order quarters for my 66 elco last year. They had them offered in the catalog, but hadn't carried them in 3 years!

17. Thinking about it, if these would work, you could have them. You’d just need to figure out how you get them from my place in Canada to Kentucky.
    554AB34B-6888-4629-A27B-AA6C5ED8B587.png 3E0D5C75-8EB6-45B0-AE6F-F964635D2D0B.png

18. The37Kid

The37Kid

19. Hey! The snows almost gone here....

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

20. You can't part that car out! That would be my daily driver lol.

21. Come and get it!

loudbang likes this.
  22. Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, even though I'd love to have it :rolleyes: bring it to Missouri with you and then say "come get it" lol:D

23. I want the wheels too :D

24. Yeah, all out or discontinued. Screenshot_20210417-114327_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210417-114454_Samsung Internet.jpg

25. Has anybody ever bought stuff from "black car auto parts"? Found them online, but they don't list prices or availability

26. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks kinda' sketchy... I don't trust when a company doesn't give you their location.

27. Eckler's is a no go. They just have pictures of them lmao

bchctybob and chryslerfan55 like this.
  28. I sent em an email, we'll see what happens. :rolleyes: craziness brother!