Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Cancer took my son.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loudbang, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Sad news, prayers for you. :(

Elcohaulic, Stogy and loudbang like this.
  2. Elcohaulic

Elcohaulic

You are one of my favorites on this board.. I pray it won't be too hard for you..

dan31, Stogy, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  3. mickeyc

mickeyc

Elcohaulic, loudbang and Deuces like this.
  4. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I’m praying for you and your ex too.
    Losing a child has to be the toughest thing a parent can endure.

Stogy, loudbang, Deuces and 1 other person like this.
  5. mickeyc

mickeyc

I am also the father of one offspring. My son is the same age as yours.
    I shudder to think of the pain you are felling. I would be devastated as
    I know you are. Mere words are not much condolence. I feel for you
    Sir very much.

6. 270283

So sorry to hear this. I hope you can find the strength and guidance to deal with your loss. God speed.

7. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

My sincere condolences on the loss of your son. That just isn't right, a parent should never have to bury their child, that has to be the toughest time in your life, I pray that you can find peace and if we on the HAMB can be of any help that would make me feel better. His suffering has ended, hope that you can take solace in that.

Elcohaulic, Blue One, Stogy and 2 others like this.
  8. So sorry for your loss. Yes, he is in a better place. God Bless!

9. williebill

williebill

I'm so sorry to read this about your son. I have adult children, and can't imagine what you're going through, not to mention being unable to be back in the USA during this time.
    You are an important member on the HAMB, and I always read and appreciate your posts.
    I think the HAMB will always have your back, reach out to all of us if it helps in any way.
    Like Lloyd said, no like button on this post. Just sorrow at what life has given you now.
    Please take care of yourself.

10. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

I'm very sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences to you and your family. You're in my prayers. You mentioned the HAMB helping you to get through. You're one of my favorite members here. I always look forward to your posts and terrific picture uploads. I remember finding solace in them while zoning out on the HAMB after losing my Dad last September.

11. Doublepumper

Doublepumper
    from WA-OR, USA

Man, I'm so sorry for your loss LB. God bless you and yours.

12. I’m SO sorry to hear this! I wish there was something I could do to help end your hurt, and pain. I’m a believer that we will see our love ones again. We have that hope. But I know it still hurts very much. The H.A.M.B. is your family too! Please keep us posted. And know we are praying for you. I’m really sorry and sad.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

13. From the father of 2 sons I can’t imagine your anguish, my sincere condolences.

14. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

F' ! If that don't window your block!
    Sorry to hear this LB, Like Moose said He's in a better place than he was, Before the Chute's deployed... God Speed

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Elcohaulic, Stogy and loudbang like this.
  15. boutlaw

boutlaw

Peace to you brother, cant imagine the heartache ....my sincere condolences

16. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@loudbang I am so sorry for your loss, and can't imagine the helplessness of being trapped away from him due to this covid crap. I am the father of a single son as well, and one of my greatest fears is that something should happen to take his life while I am still on this earth. Keeping you in my prayers for sure!

Stogy, loudbang, Deuces and 1 other person like this.
  17. Wow...so sorry to hear. Thanks so much for sharing with us as I can understand the folks here have somewhat become like family. I can’t imagine what all you are dealing with, but pray for comfort for you and others dealing with this loss of your son.

Elcohaulic, Stogy, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  18. j hansen

j hansen

You and I had some contact through PM, I think of you as my friend,,,not only with cars,we are both Army guys.
    And now the tragedy has struck,,,,I`m so sorry for your loss.If you need to talk to someone ..PM me.
    I would like to say more ,but my English is not sufficient.

19. echo ed

echo ed
    from fla.

Just a shock, wish you well, no one knows what you are going through. My daughter sent me this:

"to have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever."
    j.k. rowling

20. Sorry to hear.

21. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As the father of only one child, a son, I can only imagine the devastation that you feel. Hopefully knowing that you are a valued member of the HAMB family will ease your pain somewhat. I'm sure most if not all of us have lost someone we know or love to the big C. That said, FUCK CANCER. We are here for you. Reach out if you need anything. If you do the HAMB will be there for you. Again, sorry for your loss.

22. At times like this I am at a loss for the right words, Parents should never have to go through the loss of a child, but we don't get to make the rules and being away adds to the pain, we (hambers) are your friends and are here to listen.

I am a man of faith, I believe there is a higher power and there is a purpose, it's heartbreaking & difficult for us to understand but your son is no longer suffering the horrible effects of cancer.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Danny

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  23. Condolences to you. I can't imagine the pain and anguish you are in. My thoughts are out to you.

24. Roothawg

Roothawg

My heart is heavy for you my friend. Praying for you man.:(

Elcohaulic, lumpy 63, Stogy and 2 others like this.
  25. X-cpe

X-cpe

Prayers for you, his mom, and any family he left behind. Knowing its coming doesn't make it any easier. I can't imagine the unbearable pain of loosing a child.

26. patterg2003

patterg2003

I am sorry for the loss of your son. That is unimaginable pain. Reaching out and let others know is hard but good. Reach out to friends and stay connected. We have recently lost a mother and a nephew. We can't travel or gather to support one another that drives greater pain and isolation. My wife's sister was devastated and we have been reaching out steady but its not enough. We encouraged her to seek out a grief counsellor which she did after some time. It has helped her cope and start to come out of her shell. Take a little time and maybe reach out to a grief counsellor. It won't take away the loss but it may soften it. Stay strong.

27. So sorry to hear this. I know exactly what you mean by walking around like a zombie. Time will help with the pain and remembering the good times will help with the sorrow. My condolences.

28. nor6304

nor6304
    from Indiana

Really sorry for the loss of your son

29. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences and sympathy go out to you.

30. 31Apickup

31Apickup

So sorry to hear, my condolences to you, your family and friends

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.