Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Anybody have an Opinion on These Wheels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crazy Steve, Mar 24, 2021.

1. You have past the first step, but then again, you're name does start with crazy! :p i like the wheels, i mean they look good. I'd run the hell out of them:D

2. jimmy959

jimmy959

I paid $168 per wheel back in December, and I got them from Summit. But they seem to be out of stock now, and they upped the price to $183 per wheel. Just checked and it seems that JEGs has one remaining in stock for $165, (but I guess that doesn't really help you right now).

3. My group I mentioned earlier also has a set of 4 15x7 one piece all aluminum Cragar that looks just like the regular 2 piece S/S in 5x4.75 pattern.

4. No help for my Ford....

5. SPEC

SPEC

Wheel Smith has the best quality.

6. 0nedon

0nedon

Thanks for the info. I thought I was the only one having trouble looking for them.

7. mohr hp

mohr hp
    from Georgia

upload_2021-3-31_19-57-27.jpeg I bought a 15x6 direct drill Super Spoke in January last year (2020). They are a nice looking, high quality wheel. The chrome has shown no defects after sitting on my deck in the weather for 3 months. The spoke design is flatter than the advertising shows. It’s basically the same as the current Cragar. I haven’t tried, but been told a Cragar cap fits. I like ‘em, just ordered more.

Bandit Billy, Elcohaulic and Squablow like this.
  8. 0nedon

0nedon

where are you getting them at- any contact inf.? Thanks

9. mohr hp

mohr hp
    from Georgia

I bought 2 through Jegs on 3/31/21, but supplies of different sizes varies. I was told I got the last 2 of the p/n I ordered. They will be making more, but no concrete timetable.

10. Elcohaulic

Elcohaulic

I would wait for the Series 64 wheels. They are well made, I've had three sets of them and a set of the Series 62, they were all very good wheels..