Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member, Lincoln y block and MEL enthusiast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Morgan Milstead, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Morgan Milstead

Morgan Milstead

I’m a new member from Phoenix Az. I’m mainly here to lurk the classifieds to find parts to put my junk back together. I speak Lincoln mainly but have dabbled in a lot of other things too. The vehicles in my stable are a 56 continental Mark II, a 430 powered 59 Ford Thunderbird which is my first car, a 66 International Travelall 1200 4x4 with a 61 body, a 2010 Indian Chief Roadmaster, and a 75 airstream overlander. Thanks for the add!

Attached Files:

7berkmerc likes this.
  2. Welcome! Quite an assortment of vehicles, some (most) very hard to find parts for.

3. 7berkmerc

7berkmerc

Love your '56. They look like customs while being stock. Also like the Travelall! I have 4 Internationals, 2 Travelalls a Travelette and long/wide '64 pickup. Diversity Rules! Ha
    Stable.jpg

Morgan Milstead likes this.
  4. Morgan Milstead

Morgan Milstead

Hey, do you happen to know anything about converting one of these to power steering? The manual steering box is about shot, there is literally over 1/2 turn play along with the box binding up.

5. 7berkmerc

7berkmerc

Sadly, I do not. I have been spending my spare time on my '62 Unibody lately, just about to put power steering in that.... The Binders just sit and wait.... The '62 Travelall had a dodge motor in it before I bought it. They changed a few things in that process. I will look tomorrow and see what's up with the steering box or if it is still stock, It does have a GM column in it but I don't remember what that was from. I will follow up.