Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage What automotive stuff did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Got a nice new shiny right knee.
    Hurts like F#&k

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

2. getow

getow

I got a Speedway giftcard, a calendar made from pics of my crap. Another calendar from Hotrods and Kustoms, The art of Larry Grossman edition. What was neat about that is the cover is a pic of a car cruise and has the Model T pickup that is on da cover of Rodders Journal. And last but not least is a dustpan. Ha. Not any dustpan tho. Made from an old Pa license plate and da handle is a used piston rod. I guess i did pretty good considering i thought i was on da naughty list....

3. topher5150

topher5150

I spoke to soon. The wife got me a pitman arm from Pete and Jake's and a tranny yoke from speedway... Both on back order of course.

Sent from my moto z4 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

The Magic Ratchet, Deuces and Lil32 like this.
  4. FE fuel pump kit, new water pump, and a bunch of the other bits to make it a driver

5. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not a thing. Unless a pair of work gloves count. I guess they could.

The most important thing to me this year was to do good for 11 year old Zander who comes with his dad to visit us on the farm. I finished his custom chopper bicycle. Sweetened the deal with a 27 in 7 speed bicycle that will be his daily driver. And a mini bike. He lives in the city. The bicycles are for at home. The mini bike is to ride around the 40 acres here.

He's a good kid. No... he's a great kid. Deserves and appreciates it. He said to me, "Best Christmas ever, mister Rick." But he said it quietly... out of consideration for his dad. See... he's thoughtful. Better than some adults. Amazes me sometimes. I told him I just want him to have fun and be happy of course. But that I also wanted to give him a Christmas that he'd remember in years to come. And maybe he'll remember goofy old Mr. Rick. He said, "I'll never forget."
    Big hugs.
    Ohhhhh... lump in throat.

I'm tired as fuck... staying up too late, putting the finishing touches on the chopper so it would be ready for Christmas.

But I feel gooood. :)

Zander and his plunder...
    0708192042a.jpg

1226201957_HDR.jpg

1226201955a.jpg

1226201956b.jpg

1226201956.jpg

6. old chevy

old chevy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not a car part but the best gift ever. My oldest grand daughter said she is due in August. Getting old does have gifts, my first great grandchild. Can't beat that with anything. Yippee

7. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Electric wiper motor for one of the 32's. And, tools to work on them.

8. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

51O2QAUGVeL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51LEuK-2C1L._AC_SY400_.jpg 20201222_120426.jpg Got a nice book some Turtlewax a glue gun and best of all time with the main man.

9. Deuces

Deuces

Your a good man Rick!!!....;)

10. reagen

reagen

11. reagen

reagen

yes Rick you are a good man !!

Rickybop and Deuces like this.
  12. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Yep.

Deuces and seb fontana like this.
  13. The only somewhat car related present I got this year was a random orbital waxer - polisher. (It's really for the boat!) I have pretty much finished the car... the only thing left to do is the paint, and I have everything thing I need for that.

14. Got a brand new Pontiac!!! 50pont12_2020.jpg 50pontiacdash12_2020.jpg

15. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My wife gave me an a Grand IOU to have my Model A Hot Rod Seat to be reupholstered . In the Spring unless I remove it and take it somewhere over the Winter .

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

16. dwollam

dwollam

Got plenty for Christmas especially having 2 of my kids and their families with us. As far as car stuff, I got a new stock type battery box for my '32 Sedan project and a couple cans of PB Blaster. Oh yeah, also had lots of Cherry Cheesecake!

Dave

17. Sonofabob

Sonofabob

Another tool box (out of tool storage) and mostly wall art for the garage.

18. MO54Frank

MO54Frank

I got to spend Christmas with my 90 year old Dad and 84 year old Mom. We had a great time. Sadly, it may be his last as he has emphysema and seems to be going downhill...

Sorry to be a downer. Really, I am very thankful for the loved ones in my life and the things I have.

19. NAT WILLIAMS

NAT WILLIAMS

Got a serial number from the DMV for my roadster pickup.

20. Mrs. Yankee and the "not so little any more" Yanks gave me a year subscription to TRJ that includes an alliance membership, AND this handy little tool- after wrestling with my oldest son's OT 97 Buick, these are a God-send!!!

[​IMG]

21. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What is it?

Deuces likes this.
  22. goldmountain

goldmountain

Rickybop and Deuces like this.
  23. trollst

trollst

Good and bad, I got up xmas morning, but my friend didn't. A nuclear bomb has dropped on his house, he had a heart attack in his sleep, she got him to the hospital, they operated on him, and she unplugged him today. What a hell of a time for something like this to happen....

tractorguy and Deuces like this.
  24. Lil32

Lil32

25. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

26. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Man that is terrible news, sorry for your lost. You've had two buddies go in the last little while. Again sorry for your loss.

Deuces, trollst and Lil32 like this.
  27. You sir know the true meaning of the season.

Merry Christmas Mr. Rick.

28. trollst

trollst

I've actually lost three friends in the last month, all car guys, all close friends. My friend Tom, this last one was my best friend, close confidant, I'm gonna buy his 36 chev pickup from his widow, it was his first hot rod, we built it together, it has lots of meaning for me. Treasure your friends, boys and girls.....

Budget36, Deuces, Rickybop and 2 others like this.
  29. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The HAMB. The premier hot rod site on Earth. And our focus on that is laser-like.
    I appreciate that.
    Yet, the truth is... in the process... we share and learn much more than that.
    Important things.
    I appreciate that, too.

Deuces likes this.