Register now to get rid of these ads!

Beginning of the chase

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Matttheman411, Dec 12, 2020.

1. upload_2020-12-12_14-45-52.png
    Greetings, After an amazing vacation in wildwood, NJ last fall I got hooked.....I needed the American Hot Rod. The people involved in hot rodding of old 30s cars are a breed of their own, and I love them all....I plan to chase the AV8 T.R.O.G. trophy (if there is one) but really its just to have fun ripping my flathead down the sand or tar...anyway I am Matt, I own a beetle, Volvo ute, escalade ext, turbo civic, and most important the 31 model A Coupe. Been in motors and fab my whole life, and live to ride with 8 motorcycles currently.....With this bit of parts, a lot of new ones, a rebuit 59ab, 39 trans (Vern tardels help)....and maybe you guys ill make it in the fall....

2. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Welcome Matt. Hot rods and bikes! I like it!!

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

Nice introduction, welcome to the HAMB, were is home for you? Bob

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. Looks like a lot of fun to come! Welcome to the hamb man, enjoy :D

5. Welcome to the HAMB. Looking forward to seeing your Model A project come together.

6. We are in same state, I call Norwich CT home

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

I knew that landscape looked familiar! Looks like you have 40 spoke Kelseys in the starter pile, and a late '31 body. Bob