Register now to get rid of these ads!

63 Pontiac Grand Prix

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by My63Pontiac, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My63Pontiac

My63Pontiac

I recently purchased a 1963 Pontiac Grand Prix with no motor or transmission. I am wanting to put in an old school Chevy 350 with a Chevy 400 automatic transmission. They both are currently in a wrecked 1979 Chevy Corvette. Will this be an easy bolt up process or will I need to do fabrications?

2. Elcohaulic

Elcohaulic

It will be some work. Why not a Pontiac 455 with a Turbo 400?

3. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Yes, what Elcohaulic said!!

Elcohaulic likes this.
  4. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

I agree completely but the OP hasn’t been here since the day he joined and asked his question.... Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Elcohaulic and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. ........For real!..Ask a question and then never come back. 3 months later!:rolleyes:

6. Looks after all like he posed the question on the main discussion forum instead of here on the intro section.

7. Elcohaulic

Elcohaulic

I still reply because a lot of people look through these old posts looking for answers and ideas.. I've gotten many ideas from old posts on here or other boards I frequent..

Unique Rustorations likes this.