Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thread deleted but don't understand what I did wrong

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by USMercUte, Nov 1, 2020.

1. USMercUte

USMercUte
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have been an alliance member for a very long time, thought I knew the rules, put 5 pictures and a short description of a 48 Willy's to showcase a young guys metal working talents, had several nice comments but it ended up in the round container for some reason. It is built to normal hot rod standards, American made within the proper years. Easy for the staff to hit the delete button but they could at least message me and tell me why. After all, it was not a '74 Granada!

2. I never seen it but it must've had the wrong wheels on it or parts made after 1965?

31hotrodguy likes this.
  3. A 48 ? Mmm, that would not be a coupe then, was it a Jeep?

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey man... I'm not seeing any record at all of one your posts getting deleted... What was the title of the thread. Do you remember?

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Found it... yeah man... And while that thing is SUPER rad, it's not really a traditional hot rod or custom... So it really doesn't fit here. If it was done traditionally, you could post it in the Antiquated section though.

6. I had a thread deleted yeas ago and I was sent a message as to why. and yes, I was in the wrong.

kidcampbell71 likes this.