Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration I've thunk on it for 4 years! Time to do it.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stu D Baker, Sep 5, 2020.

1. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

The outer trim piece really did it!! Looks great. Lippy

Stu D Baker likes this.
  2. Now that I see the almost finished thing , I’m really thinking it looks like it belongs there. More upscale than just hanging one light off the bumper, not that thats a bad thing mind you. Great job, I know you don’t need anyone’s approval but you got mine !! Mitch

Hnstray and Stu D Baker like this.
  3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

^^^Thanks Mitch. Are you going to be coming back to the Midwest anytime soon? We miss you.

4. I’m due to come back to see Mom and my daughter/ granddaughters but can’t say when. I see that you guys are widening your horizons about the breakfast thing by doing lunch now, great idea. BUT seeing as the HEAVYS have all move to IN-DIANA, it puts more miles in my commute. My driver only gets like 15 mpg on a good day so I have to plan my treks. Haha. I really would like to get back and catch up with youall, hopefully soon. Keep on keepin on, Mitch

pprather likes this.
  5. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very kool, thanks for posting all of the build pics. I'm a kustom guy so I love to see ideas that are out of the box. Like all of the attention to detail, it will give it a stock appearance. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Stu D Baker and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

The last trim piece is the perfect finishing touch. Great detail.

pprather, Hnstray and Stu D Baker like this.
  7. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

I guess it's kind of form following function. I agree that it's a nice finishing touch.

i.rant and pprather like this.