Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need Glass? Vintage Glass Vernon CT.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Drove about an hour and twenty minutes this morning to Vernon Connecticut.
    I had windshield glass factory tinted, put in the new painted 3" chopped windshield frame at Vintage Glass. Dropped it off, went to have breakfast, came back and it was done. I did set this up ahead of time with Todd (the owner). Perfect and reasonably priced. I will post pictures.

Dino 64, Paul B, 5window and 3 others like this.
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Sounds like great service . I was thinking of Bob’s Classic Glass here in Oregon for my ‘48 Effie. Hope I get the same service . I like local so I can pic it up and see any problems before I leave the parking lot.

3. Yes may be a bit too far!:rolleyes: I was thinking east coast. Again just a perfect experience.:cool:

loudbang likes this.
  4. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

My only dealing with Todd did not go well. Two 35 ford front windows shipped to me came broken. They were not packaged correctly. After a few phone calls with no satisfaction or refund I gave up. So I guess if you deal with him at his shop he is great. I would not have him ship you any glass. My opinion.

5. Sorry to hear that experience. Hard to believe no resolution was achieved.

6. Here is the windshield mocked up. Still need to do rubber seals etc. IMG_7065.JPG IMG_7060.JPG

Bandit Billy likes this.
  7. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Yes, but does he chop curved windshields?

8. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER