Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects NICE GUY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Darin Younce, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Darin Younce

Darin Younce

I sent a check last week to Skip Haney for a center bearing, he has not received the check and its been 6 or 7 days, he called me to inform me that his guy that handles emails and orders sent me the wrong address. Said to send another check and gave correct address, I commented that I really needed that bearing so he said he would send it out today even before he got my check, was very apologetic over the address being wrong . He stepped up and fixed the problem. Nice to know some folks will still do fhat.

Hamtown Al, 3340, ted kovacs and 4 others like this.
  2. So that's why i got that check from you!! I thought it was a donation to my cause;) good deal Darin, just like these old cars, there's still good people out there....

3. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Yes sire Bob . Maybe a man’s word still means something. :cool:

4. Meanwhile, you have a signed check floating around out there somewhere...

Gasser 57 likes this.

5. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

An honest mail employee would return it to the "return address" also check and see if the incorrect address that was given is in fact an actual address in the system. If not, it should be returned to you labeled "not deliverable."

6. southcross2631

southcross2631

Good deal he sent it to you now if he would discount the part enough to cover the stop payment fee.
    My bank charges 35 bucks to stop payment on a check.

7. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

8. southcross2631

southcross2631

Good deal then. Good guy.

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.