Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NSRA Nationals 2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the-rodster, Jul 27, 2020.

1. the-rodster

the-rodster

It looks like it's still a go.

Better pack a lunch box and cooler....

"Gov. Andy Beshear announced Monday that Kentucky bars must close and restaurants will have to reduce their indoor capacity to 25 percent.

The order, which comes around a month after bars were allowed to open and restaurant capacity was allowed to increase to 50 percent, goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday and will last for two weeks."

2. With all the restrictions it seems like canceling would be best. Agree that with limited restaurants, will increase bring your own food. All this trouble in addition to the mask required and distancing. Not sure why NSRA has not rescheduled or postponed.

Sent from dumb operator on a smart phone

Tman, uncleandy 65 and hotrodharry2 like this.
  3. maneri

maneri
    from ohio

$$$$$$$ that's why -

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. atch

atch

I won't be there but would someone please bring me a pizza from Impellizzeri's?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. ..........How many years have they been there and they still can't spell Louisville!?

7. I just have a feeling that this year, with all that is happening, the triple threat of virus, social discord and ungodly heat and subsequent cancelling of events, could be the last straw for the NSRA.

Hamtown Al, da34guy, Gman0046 and 4 others like this.
  8. I refuse to not have fun this summer. I'm going and I'm going to have fun. I have gone to a car related event every week so far this summer. I work way too hard to not enjoy my cars.

9. the-rodster

the-rodster

I haven't been to a show all summer, they've all been cancelled.

Rich

10. the-rodster

the-rodster

I’m gunna go.

I ain’t going in any buildings, maybe Franks.

If I do, I’ll wear a mask.

Outside, keep my distance.

that’s my rules...

Rich

11. Gman0046

Gman0046

Just wish we could avoid the usual chaos of picking up event credentials. If it wasn't for that I just might go and stay outside away from mouth breathers.

streetrodder51 likes this.
  12. 34Larry

34Larry

Big risky chance, one I would not take. Its pretty hard to enjoy my car from a hospital bed and much less so if I can't get my breath and really impossible from a casket.

13. ekimneirbo

ekimneirbo

Why worry about the shows, looks like you already have your hands full.............:D

rockable likes this.
  14. carguy699

carguy699

i posted on the other thread so will post here too--the covid treat is real -my gfs friend and daughter were just diagnosed with it today so i do not believe that this is just hype. the other issue is the civil unrest here which the mayor is pandering to the thugs and no end in sight for the downtown protests so be VERY careful if downtown especially after dark. lastly make sure your cars are secure while parked at the motels-i have not heard of any probs with vandalism at the motels but again be VERY alert. i live a few miles from the fairgrounds and do not feel that there will be any problems while on fairgrounds property! i love the show and having you all visit but please research the situation here before making the choice,and if you do come,WELCOME, and be safe!!!!
    jim

Just Gary and ekimneirbo like this.