Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pretty Pin Up Girls with Tools...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They're not scared by PC crap, are they? :D

2. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

How about something like this on the [​IMG]cowl of a black primer A.:D Hope this worked.

3. Von Franco

Von Franco

Not to jump this post, but after reading everybodys replies, I thought I would share this with you. THis is my Pin-Up girl, my wife. So be nice, but I thought you guys might enjoy it.

Endsville...... Von Franco

Attached Files:

4. You lucky S.O.B.:eek:

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

....So when can I visit.....:)

She is beautiful VT.......uhhh...your a nice guy too.:)

6. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

It probably has something to do with sexual harrassment.
    Remember the Stroks beer commericials featuring the Sweedish Bikini team. Stroks was sue by some female employee and lost, so I imange most companies are running scared of similar things.

7. bowtiemyk

bowtiemyk

Too bad wimmin in the work force riuned all the pin up art in the industries

Spoggie likes this.
  8. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

and I thought Rigid was a brand name Home Depot made up to sell crap.

9. Sweet Jesus! The stuff nightmares are made of!

10. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

11. uc4me

uc4me

nice

Attached Files:

12. beatniksupporter

beatniksupporter
    from Norway

The tristand picture and Von Francos wife is the best petty pin up girls with tools.....

13. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

PC Police is the friggin answer.I had a poster of Kathy Ireland holding a Miller Lite bottle and one of the lesbians thru a fit claiming it was sexist.Had to take it down.Shit man,I've worked a union job for 35 years and this new breed come in and change all the rules.Hell give me the days of the Hustler pin-ups on every locker door.Dave

14. Fidget

Fidget

Hmmm, happy looking psycho ex-girlfriend posing with a pipe cutter .....:eek:

15. 30roadster

30roadster

My favorite:D but then I'm a dirty old man...

16. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

'cuz they don't make girls like that amy more.:(

17. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I always remember the Mac tool man bitching about Macs refusal to use sexy girls on their calendars. He always got smoked by the Snap-on man.:D

The very best calendars, were the ones with one girl with the plastic overlay on top. When you lifted the plastic sheet, the bikini lifted with it. Bare breasts in the early 50s!:eek::eek: OMG!

18. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Not only the eyes, but her head is as big as her whole torso...Must be a calendar for the Hydrocephalic Tool Co..

19. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Hey, I'm game, but I never get any shots like that submitted to me, except by Rainer the very first year.

20. 52Chief

52Chief
    from San Diego

I like the idea of a HAMB pin-up/cheesecake calendar.

In this girls opinion at least, it wouldn't bother me. I like tasteful pin-up pictures/drawings. But I never have cared for more "modern" type adult modeling. I think there is a difference between classy and trashy, and a lot of today's "girlie" calendars are more trash then class. (Example... the rim adds in the back of Truckin'- some fake boobed bimbo squatting over a rim is not classy. Sucker Punch Sally's ads in The Horse- classy.)

I know as a girl I don't care to see the same things you guys like to see, fair enough. But out of respect for the gals on this board, I say keep it "traditional" and leave the stripper shoe wearing bimbos at home :) In fact, how about a calendar featuring girls that can look hot while actually working on their cars? I'd volunteer.

Just my 2 cents.

21. all i got

Attached Files:

• p-up.JPG
      p-up.JPG
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
  22. hsheartaches

hsheartaches

Do we have 12 active HAMB female members that would volunteer to model for a HAMBers only calendar?!?!
    I'll take two please!! :D

23. And to be pc/fair about it we could have Jan.(to get it over quickly) be the HAMB HUNK month:p ...fire away:eek: :D !!!
    And the rest of the year be pinups.I'm thinking illustrated and photos.

24. ray

ray
    from colorado

hmmm, Heidi Van Horne signed up and posted this week,:D it could be 12 months of just her and i'd be happy! i'm sure she'd do it for a free Alliance membership!

really though, maybe if there was enough interest we could talk Ryan into it, there's the potential fo a bit more of an investment, but i think the return would be much greater than just cars, if sold at swap meets and shows i'm sure he's sell many thousands.

25. My dad tried to sell some 1970s Rigid tool calendars on EBay and no one bid.

26. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

I always liked the Rigid sub-title on the 70's and 80's Calendars-"if it ain't Rigid, it ain't worth a F**K

27. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

I like redheads no matter what color their hair is :p

28. OldsGuy

OldsGuy

You gotta be kidding me? certain religious groups....using the power of the government? I respect that you have an opinion but, that's a little off the edge in my opinion. I agree that the pc police are responsible and they don't need the help of the government either.

29. ray

ray
    from colorado

hey, i hear a knock at the door, it must be the PC Police coming to take me away!:eek:

:rolleyes:

30. You summed it up perfectly!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.