Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Annual spring cleaning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Moriarity, May 2, 2020.

1. Ford52PU

Ford52PU
    from PA

How could any one complain about seeing these works of art? Planes, boats anything this cool deserved to be shared. Thank you again for this car show. I'll look at any pictures you want to post for as long as you do. Even if I wasnt stuck at home!

Stock Racer, Kan Kustom and Moriarity like this.
  2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I don't know. I am out of room for anything more so I guess this is enough for me. I don't live a fancy lifestyle, I do not have a cell phone or cable tv, also no cabin or non car show related vacations. My regular car is more than 12 years old and my dually pickup is 16 years old. Many of these cars were built or purchased when things were far more affordable. This is what I choose to spend my money on. I am sorry that you have a negative view of my car collection.....

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  3. Don’t worry man,,,,,,nothing negative about this collection!
    I’m hoping he was just kidding,,,,,,awesome collection in my eyes !

Tommy

kidcampbell71, Ford52PU and Moriarity like this.
  4. Like Billy Gibbons said about guitars....1 is too many, and 100 isn’t enough. Don’t criticize someone because they have more, and cooler, shit than you. I don’t believe Mark has to ask your permission for anything.

5. MO54Frank

MO54Frank

I certainly agree. Each person may spend their money on what they please. And yes, his shit is cooler than mine. My question wasn’t really personal, but philosophical: How many things are required to satisfy a person?
    Moriarity, no offense intended.

kidcampbell71 and Moriarity like this.
  6. I was just busting your balls because of some things I have seen get deleted. Some times when taking pictures at shows and collections, a few non HAMB things get thrown in. It is fine with me, I like the variety. Just to much time in the house I guess. Great Collection!

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    kidcampbell71 and Moriarity like this.
  7. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I am fortunate to have a wife and family that totally supports my car habits and I have so much I feel guilty although not nearly what you have. If I was single, I would follow your example to the tee. You are a car guys car guy Mark. No matter what some jealous person says, You are an inspiration to the masses ! You give us all hope .

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

Thank you for sharing my friend.

Moriarity likes this.
  9. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Damn thats cool

Moriarity likes this.
  10. Luke stone

Luke stone