Register now to get rid of these ads!

finally bought my 34 ford

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dz34, Apr 28, 2020.

1. dz34

dz34

hi, first post , first old ford. i guess my interest in old cars started in the early 50's while watching my dad working on his 35 ford in the garage behind the house. as recall he had couple of other cars that he kept for parts to keep the '35 running. i played in the cars as he worked. as a matter of fact , when i was born , this same car was rolled in a snowstorm as my dad drove from casper wyoming to seattle . the crushed roof was cut off and the ford still served as the family car. over the years sports cars were my main interest (alfas ) but lately i decided it was now or never if wanted an old ford. last june i bought a 3 window coupe . full fendered , chopped , 350 sb, ford steel.

Stogy, lothiandon1940 and Ham065 like this.
  2. Ham065

Ham065

Welcome. Like to see some pics when you get them. Great info here on the site. Me personally am doing a a40 Ford Coupe and the site has been invaluable.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. dz34

dz34

thank you, will get some picturesposted
    thank you ! here are a few pics. i'm in wa. also (bellevue ) . good luck with your project. dan IMG_6430 2.jpg IMG_6427.jpg IMG_6429.jpg

Petejoe, lothiandon1940 and 32Dan like this.
  4. Wow, that is one sharp looking car. Good choice!

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Love your coupe, dz34. Welcome to the site. Enjoy your HAMBtime.........Don.:)

6. Nice!! Welcome aboard.

7. boutlaw

boutlaw

Welcome from Mississippi, awesome 3 window