Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Cover for a fender less 31 roadster?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by TheGoGetter, Mar 25, 2020.

1. TheGoGetter

TheGoGetter

Hey! I’m trying to find a cheap cover for my 31 roadster on a 32 frame, 4-1/2” windshield and no tank or frame sticking out in the back. I’m sure some one figured out what size and brand that fits the best ?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. evintho

evintho

CaliforniaCarCover makes 'em for Model A roadsters although they run anywhere from $150-$600. Or....take your roadsters measurements....length/width/height then find a newer car about the same size, maybe Mazda Miata? Look up that car on Wikipedia. The dimensions will be listed so you can see how close it is to yours. Then check Craigslist/Letgo/whatever to see if anyone is selling their used cover. I did that for my OT '93 Mustang. Found a guy on CL selling a good condition CCC for an Infiniti for $30. It was real close to the Mustangs dimensions. Fits really well. You'd never know it was for a different car!

sloppy jalopies likes this.
  3. dartracer

dartracer

I use one for a new VW beetle, on my Chrysler. IMG_1176.JPG

v8flat44 likes this.
  4. TheGoGetter

TheGoGetter

Thanx for the tip! thats a great looking coupe ... you dont see to many chrysler based rods ...

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app