Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mike From Iron Trap Garage

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mhamm, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

Hey guys,

I've been stalking this forum for a while but never actually joined. I am getting some parts together to start a traditional hot rod build so I figured i should finally join up. I do all of the editing for the Iron Trap Garage youtube channel, so I have been learning from Matt (irontrap) for a few years. im excited to get started on a build and im sure ill be buying parts from here along the way!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIIoFbVqP6NNF78iit5-Xg

2. Welcome, Mike. Love all of your Iron Trap Garage videos. You guys are on it! Good luck with your project.......Don.

3. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Welcome!
    Thats one the coolest channels on Youtube you guys have. Keep up the good work!

4. Hey Mike, glad to see you finally join in the fun here. Always look forward to the irontrap videos and watching you spend Matt's money. LOL.:)

sburnett1960 and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

That's my favorite thing to do! This year I'll be spending a good bit of money getting a project underway!! Hoping the 2020 challenge gets me most of the way there!!

6. You should start a build thread, I know the HAMB family would be very interested In following along.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

I will once I get the body. Just gathering odds and ends currently!

8. IronTrap

IronTrap

This guy is shady watch what he does, he might steal your lunch and hit on your wife. Ask me how I know! :p

9. Mhamm

Mhamm
    from Emmaus, PA

100% will do one or both. all depends on how good your lunch is!!!

10. Guys named Mike will tend to do these thing's :D

11. Godsmobile

Godsmobile

Hey Mike, cool that you joined here for sharing the project that will come up. I'm following every ITG video here in Germany and really like what you guys are doing. Do you have some plans for the build yet? Nailhead?

mad mikey and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Hey Mike: Welcome. Love the two new additions at Iron Trap. Hope the 32 remains Olds powered.

mad mikey and Godsmobile like this.
  13. Welcome
    You guys have been extremely busy lately
    All good content
    New 5 window Coupe is quite a find
    Love that red ‘34 2 door sedan project

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

mad mikey likes this.
  14. ol'stinky

ol'stinky
    from New Jersey

Hey Mike, I can't believe you spend as much time around hot rods as you do and you weren't on the HAMB. Welcome aboard! How'd you like the Schlitz sign I sent you?

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

mad mikey likes this.
  15. Hey Mike, I absolutely enjoy the contemporary work and easy to understand explanations of how to keep in the context alive. The mix of old skool rodding trick and tips mixed with what is available today is an ideal blend for new rodding enthusiasts.

Please keep doing what you are doing.