Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Looking to do something different in western NY this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guitarguy, Jan 30, 2020.

1. guitarguy

guitarguy

For those of you wanting to do something different, please join us at the Model T Ford Snowmobile in (not so western---more mid-state) Forestport, NY (North of Utica, NY) this weekend, February 1st, 2020

The Trackside Blazes Snowmobile Club (modern) have graciously invited us back this year. The weather looks great, and we just need the snow to hold for a couple more days. Lunch will be offered for sale by the Trackside Blazers (it was great last year!), and the event otherwise is free. We will be giving free rides, all you have to do is just ask us!

29 different machines are scheduled to be there....if you've ever been to a previous meet, that's HUGE!

See flier below!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Tall t 26 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. whiteknuckle

whiteknuckle
    from Dryden, NY

Not sure how Forestport could be considered western NY ;)

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. guitarguy

guitarguy

Yes, I figured someone would poke at me on that, it's more mid state upper NY. For the sake of drawing some attention from surrounding areas, I called it western----hey, it's western from here in Albany!! Thanks for the bump though. Stop in and see us!