Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy Introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by KYBlueOval, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I joined in 2015 when I purchased a '57 Ranchero, but never gave an introduction. So I'm taking care of that detail now. I've been tinkering with cars since I was about 14. I have a '33 3 Window Coupe and a '63Avanti . Owned the Avanti 48 years.
    The Ranchero is a frame off build and the body should be back on the frame in a month or three, or four. We all know how that goes. I spend a good bit of time on the "'57 Fords Forever" Forum, and have posts there on my Ranchero progress. Lived in the South all of my life, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas and Florida and live in Louisville Kentucky.
    USN VET., Air Crew on a P2V.
    John

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi and welcome. Sounds like great rides. Post us some photo's when you can. If you don't know how to do that here just click on post reply and then on upload a file and it will take you to page where you select where photo's are stored on your computer. click on photo and open.
    Jimmie

3. Sounds like some great cars. Yes, please post up some pics.

lothianwilly71 likes this.

Attached Files:

5. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

P2V/AX3 here says welcome. Love the Avanti

6. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Excellent intro and profile page. A nice stable of vehicles. I especially like the Avanti. It's like looking at a poster of Raquel Welch and thinking, I'd sure like to drive that! You've obviously been reading and a learnin. All good on ya and welcome to the HAMB.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome from Wisconsin.:)

8. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Welcome from your neighbor to the north. Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy with your Ranchero plus your other cars. You won't find a better place to hang out than the H.A.M.B.:D:D:D

9. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Nice looking rides. Thanks for your service to our country! Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.