Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods gns 2020 whos going? early drag display pomona jan 24

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rd martin, Dec 19, 2019.

1. hey, you'll love it Finn, Lots to see and a little for everybody... come on over to Bldg. 9 to vendor booth "Mackey's Hotrods" or if I'm not there when you come (714) 720-2205, it is starting to look like a lot of us HAMBers will be meeting-up...

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. hey man, we're trying to have a little meet-up with other HAMBers, So come on over to BLDG. 9 vendor booth "Mackey's Hotrods" ask for Darryl or if I'm not there when you come (714) 720-2205... I have a '27 Ford Roadster with a 59ab also, it's an old Bonneville/Track-T built in the late '40s and early '50s... If you are on Facebook go to my page for Darryl Deir and you'll see quite a few pictures... I hope to see you at GNRS...

3. ZZLEGEND

ZZLEGEND

I will look for you Darryl. Thanks, Mark.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  4. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

well were getting close, im hopped up to get there! anybody else going?

loudbang likes this.
  5. I'll Be there Thursday thru Sunday, Helping a friend out with his AMBR entry. " Lil Evil"

Darryl Deir and loudbang like this.
  6. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Well, we are under grey skies and temps in te mid 60's today, but the forecast calls for sunny skies and temps in mid 70's for the weekend, it should be great for the show! Got my pass the other day in the mail or Saturday.

7. 39ChevyBob

39ChevyBob

Eighth year in a row for the Sat Drive In. Lucky to live so close. See you Saturday, @Blues4U . @Dan Greenberg , gonna be around this year? His take on my car done at the show quite a while back.
    Greenberg Shot.jpg

8. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, DARRYL (I'LL BE THERE LAST 3 DAYS)

Deuce-Deano likes this.
  9. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Hey, I'm in Pomona! Doesn't open until noon? What about the NHRA museum, same place?

10. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Rich, nice meeting you yesterday. It was good to talk, thanks for filling me in on the story of that beautiful dragster. I'll be back on Saturday with some other hoodlums, we'll stop by and say hello.

11. I'll be there this Afternoon.

Phil

12. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

Had a great time speaking with you today Rich, what a great story the car has !

13. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

hey it took me awhile to recover! but i just wanted to tell all you guys thanks for stopping by! it was a good time! got to meet alot of you guys! we enjoyed the show! we were busy talking all weekend! hope to see you guys down the road! stay in touch!

lumpy 63 and Countn'Carbs like this.
  14. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey