Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration HAMB MEMBER SIGN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I'm going to caravan down with the San Luis Roadsters. If I can figure out how to bring it, I'll make chili. HAMB Camp was a hoot.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  2. I also had a Dickies jacket silk screened, with HAMB on the back, Bad Bob on the front. Maybe i'll wear it, hahaha

fastcar1953 and Boneyard51 like this.
  3. Cool!!! 5gal bucket, Phil....lol

Boneyard51 likes this.
  4. My Model A is even smaller than your coupe, Bob. So, I'll need some one's stove, again.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  5. I just went to one of the banner places that make soccor banners, and took my HAMB decal and they made it.

6. Thanks Bob, I'll check with Ryan and get his blessing to make one for myself.

What overall size is your banner? HRP

28 Ford PU and Boneyard51 like this.
  7. He told me NO! I did it anyways, cause we needed something to fly the HAMB name so guys could meet up at shows. It got such a great response, maybe that's why he left me alone. Plus, i wasn't selling it.

8. Bob, I too would have no intent to sell the banner, possibly you have broken the ice.:D, do you know the size off the top of your head? HRP

Boneyard51 likes this.
  9. Mine is 24" x 60". First one was 24" x 48", but there wasn't enough room for the guys to sign it, so I made the second one longer. They signed on the backside too. Think it was about $60.

fastcar1953 and Boneyard51 like this.
  10. 6-bangertim

6-bangertim
    from California

I’d like one of the small license topper and a couple of the decals. I’ve never found them available here.[/QUOTE]
    Ya Jimmy, I FEEL your pain. The Jalopy Journal guys always have a table with merch at the GNRS, but no HAMB goodies. I would be THRILLD to snag a couple window decals to make my own tag toppers from! On that note, I'll start another thread about HAMB merch at the GNRS!

Boneyard51 likes this.
  11. I would like to put my name in for one.
    I'm in Canada so postage might be a bit more.
    Let me know & thanks for setting this up.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  12. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Cool!

Boneyard51 likes this.
  13. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Best cookies ever!

14. I guess he is strict on his logo being on banners as well ?
    I wasn’t gonna make any shirts,,,I just thought it would be a good idea if the Hamb made some .

At least he gave you his blessings to do it,,,,,,oh wait,,,he said no .

Tommy

Boneyard51 likes this.
  15. Well the print shop is $3.80 each. That's a 6"X12" sign, printed with the logo, and a coating over the logo to preserve it. I'm gonna check one more place tmrw.

16. And she told me i have to email her the letter from Ryan giving permission to use his trademark before they will reproduce it.

Boneyard51, TagMan and Desoto291Hemi like this.
  17. HAHA Youre going to the wrong place!

Boneyard51 likes this.
  18. LARS 2009

Attached Files:

Boneyard51, Saxman and fastcar1953 like this.
  19. LARS 2010

Attached Files:

Saxman and fastcar1953 like this.
  20. Another Camp HAMB

Attached Files:

fastcar1953 likes this.
  21. I've got the Panel if you need things hauled. Cookies don't take up much room :D.

51 mercules likes this.
  22. I did get into a "discussion" with someone on eBay selling HAMB gear a few years ago. Told them is wasn't cool to do so and was told to basically to F off.

23. rust&patina

rust&patina

. . . Lloyd . . . put me down for one . . . Thanks :)

Boneyard51 likes this.
  24. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

As mentioned, the HAMB Meet and Greets were a regular thing, but they just don't seem to happen that much anymore. There also were HAMB get togethers in various parts of the country. Remember seeing posts about a "HAMB and Eggs" breakfast, and others with similar names. The one in the Northern ILL. / Southern Wis. area was called "HAMB On The Rocks". It was a good time, getting together in the winter time, with local HAMBers.

Here's a couple of photos of the 2008 Hunnert Car Pileup, HAMB Meet and Greet, in Morris ILL.

26.jpg 27.jpg

51 mercules and Boneyard51 like this.
  25. Hey Lloyd! I’m in too. Whatever it ends up being. Let me know and I’ll send you something for postage, etc.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Boneyard51 likes this.
  26. scoop

scoop

Where's BobK?

27. Those pictures from the Pile-up are more like a H.A.M.B. and "Cheeeeeeese!"

I'd be interested in a sign too, but only after everyone gets theirs. I know there aren't as many H.A.M.B. folk in my area as there is South of the 49th. I will need BLUSHU to know me if we ever cross paths.

Desoto291Hemi and Boneyard51 like this.
  28. I had a old Rod & Custom Magazine license plate that was made from light weight plastic. HRP

259679-1296410392-3a46c270681e94c8110bd3740571794e.jpg

loner2 and Boneyard51 like this.
  29. Oh I'm sorry. Why? Price? Or because they need proof that i have permission to use what belongs to @Ryan ? I don't get it Big Dan?

Desoto291Hemi likes this.
  30. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Seems like a straight arrow and honest outfit to deal with.

3.80 plus postage and the cost of the package sounds more than fair. They don't exactly give those mailing envelopes away and no one should expect you to take the bite for postage.