Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Who's gonna be at the hot rod reunion in bowling green this June?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Dec 24, 2019.

1. I'll be there! Look for the 57 wagon and join in the festivities :D:cool:

mad mikey and Just Gary like this.
  2. If I make it, I’m NOT drinking any moonshine! If I do go, I’ll be in one of the cars in my avatar

3. 2017 5 winder Dr Pepper 001.jpg My self and a group called the "Greybeards" (about 10 of us) from all over the country is using Bowling Green for our annual get 2gether this year. Not sure which 1 of mine I'll be taking, but probably my 5 winder.

4. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Since I now live about 15-miles away, I'll be there !

5. southcross2631

southcross2631

Need to make a gear change for 1/4 mile racing ,but would like to make it. Have raced their twice.
    Hope the NHRA will look the other way about my wheelbase. They have a 90 inch minimum. Mine is 87 1/2 . Would hate to tow up and get told I can't run. The last time they gave me shit about my front wheel studs when I had just passed inspection at Gainesville dragway the week before.
    Getting down to the 1/4 finals in 2002 with my old Gasser. Running F/Gas. 10.00 index. faded memories.jpg

6. Lmao! You'll end up in the jar eventually :p

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. There was one there last year that looked exactly like your car running an inline 6

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  8. Looking forward to it! Winter sucks!

chryslerfan55 and mad mikey like this.
  9. Heck yeah! We're all crashing at tagman's!

scotty t, chryslerfan55 and mad mikey like this.
  10. Sorry if i seem a bit "early", but I've had enough of winter already, enough Christmas lol, I'm ready for car season myself :rolleyes:

11. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

No need to apologize! That why I am on here looking for what I need to attend this year. Thanks

12. Gman0046

Gman0046

Wouldn't miss the best rod run in the USA. Look for my Pontiac, stop by and say hello. HYq2SbttQgeNAfh%02YAZQ.jpg

13. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

neat coupe southcross,, hope to see it there! planning on bringing this to show. hope to see some of you guys out there!

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and scotty t like this.
  14. KQQL See ya there Gary.

15. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Ill be there and hope the same DICK don't hit my elky ON HIS WAY OUT.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  16. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

On my list to go to one of these days. This year? Doubt it. Maybe in a couple more years I might make it.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  17. I've been going for years but I've never camped at the track, that's gonna change this year. Apparently I've been missing the party all along!

18. Will we be seeing that beast go down the track?

19. Need some kind of sign to stick in the ground to let everybody know you're a HAMBER lol

20. It's been a party for years, they've been trying to tone it down tho. lots of burn outs in the past, hell we even had a funny car fire up and cackle a few years ago! Be prepared for rain, it's almost guaranteed to rain at least once. My problem is that I'm now somewhere in between party animal and old man in a golf cart. I'm fighting it, but I just can't party like we used too.

21. Whip up some with this logo.
    download.jpg

Peter Nowak and 32SEDAN like this.
  22. Yeah it's rained a bunch of times I've been there, but I'm waterproof lol. And I'm hearing ya on the partying, I'm more of a kick back and drink a beer while some steak cooks on the grill kinda man. But I've made a lot of good friends in BG

scotty t likes this.
  23. Great idea scotty, is it legal?

24. Ask the Man @Ryan

25. Are you gonna be riding around in Berts golf cart?:D

26. I sent Ryan a message, if it's cool I'll get some made and send them to those that want one

Truckdoctor Andy and scotty t like this.
  27. When is the Hot Rod Reunion? I’m not that far from Bowling Green.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

28. You're welcome brother!! Come hang out! I haven't checked to see if you can register yet but i need to.

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.