Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Can i get somebody to turn this thing a medium kinda blue metallic with some white scallops? Interior is gonna be white also. Thanks for any help! 20191108_110917.jpg

Peanut 1959 likes this.
  2. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

I'd vote for something Watson-y, but 'taint my ride!

3. @BigO

Here's a few...

Blue.jpg Green.jpg Green2.jpg Maroon.jpg

kiwijeff, Jay71, Squablow and 2 others like this.
  4. Well ya gotta tell me what you're talking about lol....

5. 509garyd likes this.
  6. This might get some attention....;)

57.jpg

7. madfish

madfish

8. ^ Hell, don't worry, I have a problem drawing the ring around the bathtub.
    I like the blue colour, but I prefer the front grille and bumper.
    Bob

9. Awesome moose! Thanks very much!

themoose likes this.
  10. Thanks fish man, the blue is close to what i want but i know i want white scallops. It amazes me what you can do with a computer lol, i got a nice set of crayons!

11. Oh yeah, that's more like what i was thinking....

509garyd likes this.
  12. 509garyd likes this.
  13. Hey themoose! Could you please make my 64 Comet into the road race/ nascar I want it to be? Thank you for all you do for us

[​IMG] or[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    509garyd likes this.
  14. silent rick

silent rick

recently i've been asking for different wheel/tire combos for my T bucket. it has 40 spoke kelsey hayes and black wall firestone delux champions on it now and while it takes the car out of the 50's and gives it a 60's look(that i like), i think i'll stay with the kelseys.
    [​IMG]

now i also have a 27 T coupe that is still in the planning stage. I've asked moose and madfish to photoshop a similiar photo to give me an idea what it might look like. madfish came up with this per my instructions. never been a huge fan of white walls on hot rods. can i see the coupe with the same wheel/tire combo that the bucket has? that would be 31 inch tall pie crust cheaters on a painted steel reversed wheel and 26 inch tall front runners on a starburst spindle mount wheel. the one in the above photo looks like it's turned a little, is there a photo available from a straight on view? here's my last vision of the coupe.

[​IMG]

509garyd likes this.
  15. madfish

madfish

16. silent rick

silent rick

thanks madfish. perfect on the front wheel. if i could request one more thing it would be to lighten it up a little to show more contrast and don't go cutting the roof off this version like you did the last time. i have enough on my mind without you adding more to it. thanks again.
    i can't say enough about this thread. i remember a time before computers when we would cut out different wheels/tires out of magazines and lay them on top of our photos. or cutting a little out of the photo with scissors to see what a chop would look like. the proportions would be way off and it never looked as good as the work you guys can do on the computer. i need to get to work now.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  17. madfish

madfish

@silent rick

Rick, you don't know how much I want to cut that top just to piss you off. LOL.

Tall T.jpg

BigO, 509garyd, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  18. silent rick

silent rick

oh man, it doesn't piss me off, i just lose sleep over it wondering what if i....

madfish likes this.
  19. madfish

madfish

See, you're a perfect candidate to learn photoshop. Glad to help.

SR100 and silent rick like this.
  20. madfish

madfish

21. A little less glitz

Stock Car.jpg

22. 509garyd likes this.
  23. Thank you Themoose! I was thinking of removing the side trim, but that gives it a purpose!

509garyd, Peanut 1959 and themoose like this.
  24. Looking for a Christmas setting please..
    2.jpg

j-jock likes this.

25. OK...Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas.jpg

j-jock, kiwijeff, ct1932ford and 4 others like this.
  26. Thanks Moose but if its not to much to ask could you put it on this one like you did with my 33. Sorry to be a PITA !!
    HoHoHo.jpg

j-jock and Copper Top like this.
  27. Wow Moose, you do a great job on those photoshops that guys ask you to do. The previous post gave me an idea. I would love to have a pic of my 52 with a Christmas background to use as an online Christmas card. Thanks, Brendan. 72641260_10162327738300640_784497762551988224_n.jpg

28. I got this one.... just kidding :p merry Christmas! 20191215_135817.jpg

pcbart and Copper Top like this.