Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Sacramento Auto show Idiot.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1946caddy, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I have almost gone to jail because of idiots like this. It has happened a few times at car shows with guys doing things like this to my car. I just flipped. It became a we will let the judge deal with it on monday kind of incident.
    When your check clears the bank you can touch it all you want. Until then kep your @#$%& hands off.
    I think motorcycles are worse. I have had more guys or girls wanting a picture they feel no shame throwing a leg over the tank. After a guy told his girl to hop on the 39 indian four cylinder with a worlds fair paint job that was concourse restored he was lucky to leave still breathing. I had the same kind of incident at the Harley hundredth. I had my 46 knucklehead there and a foreigner tried to hop on it for photos. It didn't go well for him. He got a lesson in American culture and traditions he wont ever forget.
    Other than assaulting a guys wife I can't really think of anything so rude that deserves a ass beating.

lilmann, VANDENPLAS, HunterYJ and 7 others like this.
  2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Hagerty Insurance sends out a daily newsletter that today reported on this fiasco by the idiot.Word is spreading, and before long I doubt he'll get another TV job.

lothiandon1940, Deuces and Boneyard51 like this.
  3. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

I bet his parents are proud!

4. indianbullet

indianbullet
    from Ca

Ya he needs to be tuned up... doucebag

Deuces, lothiandon1940 and Boneyard51 like this.
  5. I had a very close one about 6 years back... last full-on was around 1987 and it was a tie. We both called it before someone got killed and it was going that way.

racer-x and Boneyard51 like this.
  6. I tell people if I do get arrested then I'll know where YOU live and I sure am not doing a life sentence.

hotrodjack33, racer-x and Boneyard51 like this.
  7. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

the general public are idiots.
    That's why I like my dogs

8. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Hey, Bob, a life sentence for me, now, statistically speaking is only four years. I’ve got enough saved up that I can afford good lawyers fir that long! Hehe!! That makes us old men kinda dangerous! Lol

Bones

9. My father and I were talking about this on Sunday, what about the studio hosts?
    They just laugh it off and never say anything about his behavior.

10. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:D:D

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Deuces likes this.
  11. oldtom69

oldtom69
    from grandin nd

Same here,with free room and board and healthcare!!!

Deuces, VANDENPLAS and Boneyard51 like this.
  12. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

His parent's should have their asses kicked too! Just for the simple fact that they raised a complete Dumb Fuck!

lothiandon1940, Boneyard51 and Deuces like this.
  13. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

In my youth I did a couple months "county time" and found the room & board a little too restrictive to my liking. The meals were only marginal and I never got a chance to try the free healthcare. I did get a free haircut though.;)

leon bee, Boneyard51, 6inarow and 3 others like this.
  14. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I've had some experience along these lines as well. Seems that sound character is rarely portrayed as such when it gets to court. Punch a bad guy, pay the price. Regardless of circumstance.

Boneyard51 likes this.
  15. Past age 60, any fight may be to the death, got nothing to lose. Lawyers are becoming an asset as I age.

hotrodjack33 and Boneyard51 like this.
  16. My dad always said, if you are going to be arrested, make it worth the while. Also avoid getting arrested between Friday and Saturday, you will spend the weekend in a local lock up if you are VERY lucky or be transferred to a larger more remote facility.

17. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

That’s the good thing being in a small town at West...... we only have one jail! The food is real good, though.

Bones

hotrodjack33 and bobss396 like this.
  18. 396/425

396/425

“Cocaine is a hell of a drug”. Rick James

19. to all the keyboard commandos out there. no such thing as 'easy' time. the food is shit, the company worse, and the guards are all assholes. if that's how you want to spend your time, your life here outside must be pretty shitty.

20. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said. Its the real world - NOT MAYBERRY !

Oldmics

21. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Inmate to the guard, "hey, how come the raisin's in my oatmeal are moving ?" Guard to inmate, " look closely into the stainless steel bowl, those are NOT raisins, those are flies "

Boneyard51 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  22. 1929rats

1929rats

my blood pressure went way up....damn .it....this freaks me out.
    This is one big reason why my next build will have a beater finish....

Boneyard51 likes this.
  23. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

Some people are like slinkys. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs...

24. Muttley

Muttley

Too bad someone didn't kick his ass on live TV.

25. You are correct. People Suck! Just drive any where to find them. My dog makes more sense and is the best friend I could have.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  26. My last stay, breakfast at 6 am, egg and bacon on a roll, black coffee. Transfer to court by 9 am. Lunch around noon, baloney on white, container of milk. Glad I was out by dinner.

27. Word, even on a short visit. Waiting for court is a trip, you are in with a whole lot of scumbaggage. One polish guy, he was set up as a drug courier and got stuck holding 1000 $10 bags of smack. He was not concerned and went right to sleep. We had to wake him up when the court call came. Another, well-dressed black guy on a record-pirating charge, bail set at $3 million, reduced to $100k. And some creepy mofo on a sex offender charge. If you were a frequent flyer, those guys came in with a print out of prior convictions, one left his in the hold area when his turn came, of course we passed it around... impressive not in a good way.

Funny thing about the guards, most of the looked and smelled scared shitless. I would say the detainee to guard ratio was 4:1.

hotrodjack33 likes this.
  28. I'm 30, so smack dab in the middle of the Millennial generation. My earliest memory is my parents taking me to a car show, and they taught me from a young age not to touch other people's stuff. I can sympathize with the guy a couple pages back who, as an adult, still looks at cars with his hands folded behind his back - even if I'm at a buddy's house looking at his stuff in the garage!

It's definitely not a generational thing, it's a respect and entitlement issue. The dude even said that he knew that what he was doing was wrong. Our society has gotten way too soft - in a less "civilized" time, he probably would have gotten tuned up enough times to realize that being a disrespectful narcissist was bad for his health.

Weak men make bad times. Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make weak men.

29. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

My Dad , had a saying that I fully understood well , “ if you do not respect what is not yours and I see you , I will open up a shoe shine shop in your ass and you will remember the next time ! “ I think the best thing for the idiot that was climbing on the cars , is to have his nuts cut off so he cannot contaminate the rest of the world . Better yet band his nuts and he can see them fall with the fall leaves . Sorry , I have been involved with stuff in the past as the rest of us have , the world is full of fools , when you really thing you have seen it all wait a bit and you will be proven wrong .

427 sleeper and Boneyard51 like this.