Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Sacramento Auto show Idiot.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1946caddy, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I just saw this on FOX news 5 at 5 { one more thing }. Not only was it just that guy, but the camera grew, and the anchor in the studio also. They were all laughing, and egging him on too! JUST CRAZY!!! and sad too.:(

2. Update: He apparently already has a new job. He is working at a small TV station (WKGB) and hosting a morning program called "Siberia Today"

Thor1, bobss396, Deuces and 10 others like this.
  3. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

4. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Wonder what this leak drives...

Deuces and dirty old man like this.
  5. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Probably a Prius :D:D

6. Critical Mass

Critical Mass

This was no stunt. My sister in law saw it on TV while it was happening. It is just a member of the general public who has no value for other people's property.

7. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Really? I guess things are different here in Oklahoma. I just turned 68 last week and I’ve been in two fist fights in the last four years! Probably been in 25 or so in my life. Won some lost some. Lol

Bones

8. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

yup that was a special kind of stupid , i thought ive seen it all till this reporter pulled that stunt

Deuces and dirty old man like this.
  9. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

10. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Not really, just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Also I was real skinny growing up and looked like an easy target. But I was raised on our ranch , handling hay and cattle and working. The last two were defending people that couldn’t defend theirselves.
    Also if you hang out at bars, like I do.....it’s going to happen occasionally.
    Also, I’m not skinny anymore at 245 lbs.

Bones

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  11. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Boy, these threads really bring out the:
    internettoughguyi.jpg
    Just joking! Calm down... And I do agree, this dope does deserve to have his ass handed to him.

12. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A few years back at a local car show, this couple with Collie on a leash were walking down the rows of cars. As they got to my '37 Ford Pickup, they just stood there and watched as their dog lifted his leg and pissed all over my fender and grill...and then just continued to walk on. I won't get into the details of my confrontation with them...but I will say, that it wasn't the first time I have been arrested...

13. The37Kid

The37Kid

Baseball bats have other uses other than fire wood. Bob

14. I don't know if that would have had an affect on this behavior, based on what I have confronted people doing to/on 53 Chevy.
    I was in a diner, I sat in the booth behind where I backed in. I looked up from my meal to see two college age girls sitting on the hood and fenders taking selfies.
    When I went out to tell them "Get off my car!" They indignantly told me "Claim down it is just an old car."

A second example was at a cruise in, a pair of young boys were walking around with their mother. They came over and took a great interest in my car. So I opened the door and told them they could sit in it. They sit down for just a few seconds then stood up on the seats (white tuck and roll) and jumping over the front seat to the back seat, The boys mother made no effort to stop or discipline them. As I told them to get out one of the little punks jumps back over the seat an kicks my just restored and installed 60 Impala steering wheel I saw it deflect from the impact.
    All this with me standing right here.

The second example really upsets me, because had always let kids sit in my car to that point that helps to bring the next generation in to the car lifestyle. Plus these boys behavior is only going going to get worse.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    dirty old man likes this.
  15. The37Kid

The37Kid

Wonder if the $200,000.00 + exotic cars suffer the same disrespect? Bob

dirty old man and Boneyard51 like this.
  16. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

I showed my wife this thread, this summer we went to a small town car show and a sixty something yr old lady opened up the door of our 32 sedan. We both confronted her and chewed her ass. We came to the conclusion that people must not think old cars or exotic cars are real. They must think they are some kind of toy from there childhood that they can touch, sit in, stand on the painted fender. Lay on the hood or any other stupid shit they can think of. Young kids I can see being the curiosity factor but adults doing this kind of stuff really pisses me off.

17. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think this guy may come from a country where the major mode of transportation is something four-legged and he has no respect for old iron. What day is it Mike? Hump day?

What an asshole!

Deuces, dirty old man and Boneyard51 like this.
  18. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Bad it is, but it just another example of the upcoming generation(s) who have never been taught to respect other people's property.
    Haven't yet been arrested for it, but there have been a couple of occasions when my reaction wasn't exactly cordial:mad:

19. RustyDogg

RustyDogg

Here's hoping his stupid asshole behavior continues and he gets the thorough beating he deserves. Unreal douchebag.

Deuces and lothiandon1940 like this.
  20. The37Kid

The37Kid

Sturgis, someone would buy him the one way ticket. Bob

RustyDogg, traffic61, Deuces and 2 others like this.
  21. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

^^^^^ Hell Yeah!!! ^^^^^

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  22. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

Dude has kids also , you think they are being brought up to respect other people’s property ... we’re doomed

23. One of the other welder/fabricators I work with is a in in 1% biker club. His colors had fallen on the floor while he was welding. I started to reach down to pick the up. I thought better of it and called to him he told me to go ahead and hang them back up for him.

Boneyard51 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  24. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You did that, why??? Because you were raised to respect other people's property. That's why!

In this case it's definitely better to ask permission than to seek forgiveness!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  25. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Smart move;)

26. Although thinking about this just pisses me off, I keep checking this thread to see if the guy has been run out of the country yet.

27. ....or found beaten severely in a poorly lighted alley.:mad:

28. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

CBS local station fired him immediately.. and got him a position out of town where nobody knows of the incident. If you hear of a reporter by that name starting to work in your area let us know here.....I hope the station is paying for any damage.

29. I was a reporter for 17 years and never came across anyone in the news business who was so disrespectful and reckless. A few narcissists, sure, and some clueless, insensitive louts, but that guy was long overdue for a career change.

30. ......Sounds like the typical bullshit cover-up. Move him to a different location so he can do the same stupid stunts there. Unbelievable! So really, the station is taking no responsibility for his actions!:mad:

chevy57dude and dirty old man like this.