Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects New to the 52 custom deluxe

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Jcanada89, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Jcanada89

Jcanada89

New to the HAMB. Just came across this beauty and have no earthly idea as to where I can locate good parts for it.
    1952 Chevy deluxe custom[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Might help t o put your location in, then someone might be able to tell you if they know of any parts cars local to you.

3. Squablow

Squablow

What parts are you looking for specifically? If you want a catalog, Chevs of the 40's would be a good place to start. eBay for used stuff. Just keep in mind, a lot of pieces for this car are not reproduced, unlike say a Camaro or Mustang.

Also, the model name of your car is a Styleline Special (from the looks of it, hard to tell with so much trim missing) although it could be a Styleline Deluxe with the upper door moldings shaved off and filled in. Custom Deluxe/Deluxe Custom is not a model name used in 1952, unless it's a Canada-only thing.

4. 1952 coupe (business coupe if the rear 1/4 windows are "fixed"-non moving) pretty scarce find. National Chevy assoc, in St Paul Minnesota has all that stainless (651 778 9522) Its used, but straightened & polished like new. The only hard to find pieces are the rear window belt molding. All the interior, minus rear quarter garnish mldg, is the same as two door sedans, same with grille, sheet metal, mechanical, etc. And, you can try french lake auto, Annandale Mn (320 274 8497)

5. SayEyeWont_74

SayEyeWont_74

His username says it all

6. Jcanada89

Jcanada89

Actually the username is my last name. Hahaha

slim38 likes this.
  7. Jcanada89

Jcanada89

Was actually able to decode the vin this morning and found it is a 1952 Chevy styleline deluxe built November 1952 in Kansas City Missouri. Thank you in advance