Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 33Doll

33Doll

Hi! My name is Rick, I have a 33 Ford traditional Tudor sedan. It’s been in the family since 1972, my aunt thought it first, then my dad, and now my dad’s giving it to me, and I’m 50!

It started off stock original, then changed two or three times over the years, and now it’s got great patina, and I’m going to get it running with a new Flathead, and drive it that way.
    I’m sure I’ll have 500 questions! So please be patient, Adjustments.JPG IMG_2488.JPG FFB81D18-7B16-4142-BCB8-69AB6DC28A28.jpeg Adjustments.JPG IMG_6944.JPG thanks.

rmorris and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  2. Welcome to the Hamb, looks like a nice solid car. HRP

3. 33Doll

33Doll

Thanks, thats me By the way on the running board in the red and white shirt. 75’ish? And me last week in the engine compartment!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Welcome! Nice car. Love it when a car stays in the family.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. 33Doll

33Doll

Adjustments.JPG IMG_6213.JPG

Here’s the motor going in it!

6. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Man those photo's show lots of WOW. That is nice. Your profile does not show what part of the country you are located in but with the background foothills/mountains it surely is not around here. Do you still have that front license plate it shows in the early photo?
    Jimmie

7. 33Doll

33Doll

Thanks Jimmie!
    Nor-Cal Foothills, Outside Sacramento, still have the plates, registered Non-Op. my Aunts name was Dolly, hence “33 Doll” it stuck ever since.

8. 33Doll

33Doll

Hey Jimmie!
    I Found out my dad gave my aunt Dolly the plates back years ago! And she Died over a year ago! I have no contact with her ex-husband. I looked up the plate and it’s not available, because it’s still assigned to car! That kind of sucks!
    The only way they’ll let you replace the plate, in Californicatia, is if you’re just missing one! That bites!
    My wife says, why do you want to keep that name anyway? And I said well, it’s part of it’s history. And she says yeah, but this is a new chapter! And I said you have a good point! So I thought of a good alternative plate that’s available, but I don’t want to mention it, in case somebody might steal it!
    Lol!