Register now to get rid of these ads!
Tags:
  1. Penny Bergman

Penny Bergman

I just came into a 1928 Nash Standard, 323 Model. I'm looking for any help I can get! She is mostly stock, I think.... My other Classics all came with catalogs lol.

Attached Files:

2. RMONTY

RMONTY

Hi Penny! Cool car! Where are you from? Welcome to the H.A.M.B. This place is a treasure trove of information.

3. Penny Bergman

Penny Bergman

I'm in Western New York State, USA.

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Here are a couple of sources for old car literature if you need owners or shop manuals. I have bought from both. Both list on ebay & here is some contact info -
    Faxon Auto Literature. www.faxonautolit.com
    PJ's Auto Literature. www.pjsautolit.com
    If you are looking for parts catalogs Google may be your friend. Surely there is a national Nash club or Assn. They should have leads on parts sources. I know that Kanter Auto Products lists a few Nash items but do not know if what they have goes back to 28. www.kanter.com .
    When researching parts for my 50 Plymouth I just googled 1950 Plymouth parts and got a big list and went thru and weeded out the junk and bookmarked to good sites.
    Good luck with it. Jimmie