Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 33 - 34 Fiberglass Bodies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jumbogem29, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Rramjet1

Rramjet1

This is mine. It’s by Redneck. Not sure they are still building them but they do sell other stuff for them. I like it’s not chopped and has all the hinges. Very solid body.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

That is a good looking coupe right there! What engine do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. 34Larry

34Larry

What ever you decide on, run like hell if someone says "Street Beast". Without a doubt that is the biggest POS ever perpetuated on mankind (good only for a great bonfire.)

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

When Dwight had Gibbon fiberglass he built a quality product. The later stuff built on the east coast when his son had it I can’t say. I would assume they were also a quality product too

5. tmirisola

tmirisola

Body by Heritage. Where were the Bodies made? Opinions welcome :)

[​IMG]

6. My 34 roadster was built by Dwight (Gibbons) & he also installed it on a original 34 chassis. I also have a Downs that was built by the old man (RIP) that I have 85,000 + miles on & still is in prime condition. I bought it from the 2nd owner in 1999. I am happy with both cars & I wouldn't hesitate about getting another one. BTW I still have both. latest roadster edited.jpg

Attached Files:

31hotrodguy likes this.