Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage You gotta see this auction list(June 15, 2019)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tom-MI, May 29, 2019.

1. Tom-MI

Tom-MI

Check this out, it is coming up in a town near Marshal Michigan June 15, 2019.

Tom

2. Squablow

Squablow

Holy damn, a lot of Flathead speed stuff in there, plus V860 and even looked like a couple of Riley 4 cyl heads! That looks like a hell of a spread.

kidcampbell71 and Deuces like this.
  3. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mind blowing is the only way to describe this mans collection. And he kept it all a secret from his family??? Unbelievable .......... I think there were 63 vintage bikes and a similar number of vintage midget sprint cars and so it goes on. There are 3 or 4 HAMB friendly cars but his car collection is mostly late 60s to late 70s European stuff.
    I need to go buy a lottery ticket .
    Link to the catalog list.
    http://www.vanderbrinkauctions.com/catalog/?auction=4709

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  4. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kurtis!
    Riley!
    Ardun!
    Jeezo pizzas!
    The guy had a taste for the rare and exotic. And the family didn't know. That Pierce Arrow / Auburn Roadster would make a wonderful project. Not too far from me... just too rich for me I'd imagine.

Sent from my VS835 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55, Deuces and HunterYJ like this.

5. WOW, Some really cool stuff!! Wish I was closer, had a bigger garage and a satchel full of money........Thanks for posting.

6. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How is it 2019 and people are still making vertical videos?

7. Squablow

Squablow

Just took a closer look, insane amount of cool stuff, and I agree with Rickybop about that boat tail, that thing could be amazing.

8. Rckt98

Rckt98

Holy shit. The link from Kiwi 4d is great. It looks like 3 complete V8 engines with Ardun heads (1 a V8 60) as well as another pair of heads.
    I also like the 36 3 window time capsule.
    Amazing what is in peoples sheds.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  9. ConradK

ConradK
    from Austin

If I weren’t married I’d ask that woman out on a date! Oh ya and the collection - I thought I had secrets!

Posted using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. That " family did,nt know " is more than likely an exagerated romantic sales line. The owner must have spent a lot of time at his collection site. Did the family think he was at the golf club all the time. btw, how does one buy a Formula 1 Cosworth engine or those other fancy engines.

chryslerfan55 and tractorguy like this.
  11. .........I'll ride along with you. After all you're gonna need someone to carry a set of those Ardun heads back to the car. Bring along plenty of this........... money-shovel-studio-photography-american-moneys-hundred-dollar-39571081.jpg

12. millersgarage

millersgarage

13. back up for the auction

14. It's been up for awhile on her site.....still trying to sell enough body parts to get some of it........got a slightly worn out left leg - still has a few power shifts left in it..........geez so thankful he saved that stuff !

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.