Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jalopyrama 2019 Coming to Eastern shore Maryland

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scooterville, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

Glad you’re going to make it !! See you there !

2. .............Safe travels.

Ron Funkhouser, Dino 64 and pprather like this.
  3. That is when I was going to leave. Instead I go under the knife on Thursday. I will be thinking good thoughts for all you guys. Hope the weather is perfect.:cool: Take lots of pictures. Hope to make it next year if invited. Safe travels.

4. jim snow

jim snow

pprather and Dino 64 like this.
  5. Mark you'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep your HAMB on and I'll try to send you some live shots.:) 20171014_1310181.jpg 20171014_094519.jpg 20171014_104937.jpg 20171014_112625.jpg 20171014_094623.jpg Here's a few more pictures from the last show. Listen to your Doc. and, don't eat too many Peeps. ;)Ron.....

6. ................Great advice, Ron. Don't want to overdose on those Peeps!............Don.

7. The biggest model car show in the country...NNL East...is up in NJ on Saturday....have always wanted to attend but never made it for one reason or another. Its a 4-1/2 hr drive from the DC metro area. But this event sounds interesting...and is a lot more accessible. Think I'll get up early tomorrow and make the shorter drive across the Bay.

8. ............You won't regret it and there is a really nice, albeit not as large, model car show in Severna Park, Maryland on Sat. May 11 put on by the Maryland Automotive Modelers Assoc. (MAMA) which if I'm not mistaken is the largest modeling group in the country. Some really nice pieces on display each year.

Ron Funkhouser and wraymen like this.
  9. Are you bringing your 40 or your Roadster? Ill be there in either the roadster or my 51 depending on if one or Both of my boys want to go with. Ill look for you Don!

10. 20190420_172926.jpg
    Thanks for the encouraging note Don...looking forward to a full scale car event...its been awhile. As for the MAMA show in May....already on my calendar...the TROG ( The Race of Gentlemen ) theme is in my wheelhouse! ( since I can't do full scale HAMB worthy cars...scale ones will have to do! )

11. ..........It depends on how chilly it feels tomorrow morning.:)....I think it's going to be dry by then, but windy and only around 50 degrees in the early a.m. Sounds less like Roadster weather and more like something with a top and windows. I'm such a cupcake! Hope to see you there, Jason.

12. .......Sweet "T". Are you going to put it in the MAMA show?

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  13. Maybe...entered it in the IPMS N Va show last weekend in the "Out of the Box" category ( it's a restoration of a rescued glue bomb ) and it managed a 2nd Place silver award. What I'm focused on for the MAMA show is the TROG theme...have a few ideas in that vein.

14. Just got home after a couple vacation days on the way. Great show! Great fun! Great friends!
    Am I the only one who lost the Jalopyrama headlight sticker on the way home?

Phil

15. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Good to know that you are back safe in Illinois but, we need to here the lost valve spring story.

16. .......You made me go out in the garage and check, Phil. It's still there, but then I didn't have a 800+ mile trip home.:)...........If I see one of the Rusty Nuts I'll ask if I can get you another one. No promises. I don't know if they use those for a car count or not......Don.

jim snow and pprather like this.