Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods NC swap meets?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A_Burly_Wind, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Wheres some good swap meets going on in the good ole North state? Chime in all you NC guys I need some spots to hit!

2. Auto fair is this weekend I believe at Charlotte Motor Speedway

rockable likes this.
  3. Not in NC, but folks are regularly coming from the surrounding states to Brad54's monthly Northeast Georgia Swap Meet at the NHRA track in Commerce, GA (right behind the Tanger outlets- you can drop off the missus for some shopping while you walk the swap :D)

- next meet is his Sat/Sun Gear Jam Vintage Drags on May 11 and 12

negeorgiaswapmeet.com

4. Ill be out there early saturday morning to roam. Hoping to find some heads for my FE and some Y block stuff, Usually strike out down there though with all the muscle car stuff. Fun to look though!

5. I sold there last year, did real well, never even got to look around, loaded up and headed home on Sunday morning, it was to cold and wet for me.

6. I got there late and stayed for maybe an hour and left. Are you setting up this go around?

7. I had wanted to but never got a space, so I never got my stuff in line to take. I'm staying home this round and working on getting my 39 back together for Old North State Invitational in Sept.

8. I plan on being there as well in my 55 its an awesome show!

9. Any one know when the one in pilot mtn is?

10. carolina chevrolet

carolina chevrolet

I'll check and see if I can find out when it is.

11. TA DAD

TA DAD
    from NC

12. Been going since the first one. Always drove my 29 roadster. I got to go in the the 39 or I never hear the end of it!

13. There were a number of guys that had FE and Y block stuff at Brad's last meet

14. GoodGuys is having a swap at their event in Raleigh at the end of the month. I'm thinking I'll try my luck selling there since it's closer to home.

15. Ill have to check that out for sure then

I almost went to the last good guys there, its just a long haul off if I dont find anything.

16. AutoFair is my long haul...4 hours!! Raleigh Fairgrounds is 1.5 hours tops!

17. Its about 2 hrs for me to get to the capitol. Not that far but enough for me to complain haha

18. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

It's snowing in NC right now.

19. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

AF is 10 hours for me Piece of cake.

Hamtown Al likes this.
  20. @Grandadeo you make the 4 hours all worthwhile, my friend! ;)

Grandadeo likes this.
  21. So did you Brett! had a great time there with you last year!

22. @brett4christ right now I'm trying to decide between Jalopyrama or the Congregation show with all my NC bros.... we shall see.

23. Its came down on and off here all day. Like the twilight zone out there.

24. Burly- let me know when you're coming down- looking forward to it!

A_Burly_Wind likes this.
  25. Wont make this one but Ill drive down and check it out another go. Havent been to georgia in a long while.

26. Sent my payment for a swap space at the NC Nationals (Good Guys - Raleigh)!

Anyone in the market for TROG parts, look for the big 10' x 20' white tent with all the rusty gold!! You can DM me for specific requests.

Nailhead Jason and Grandadeo like this.
  27. Good luck selling bud! Im gonna head to shady side for the rescheduled SEGA race. I scored some goodies at the autofair surprisingly so Ill take a saturday to sit and enjoy loud noises and wheelies hahaha

28. There's Maggie Valley June 21-22 and Asheville on July 4th weekend.

A_Burly_Wind likes this.
  29. thanks bud! Ive got the week of the 4th off, might take a trip up there.