Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Rich Law --A not so average hot rodder died on Monday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill Rinaldi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Bill: Both Mrs. Stu d baker and I were impressed and in awe of your most elegant and tasteful eulogy. I never could have held myself together. You and Rich are both very lucky to have each other as great friends. Thank you my friend for the wonderful tribute to the "Great One".

Hamtown Al and pprather like this.
  2. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

He will be missed.

Stu D Baker likes this.
  3. rodbiz

rodbiz
    from Illinois

It always was a treat when you ran into Rich. A true gentleman. Remember him when at a Chicago car show many years ago. The car from Grease (46-48 ford Greased Lightning) was dropped off then they left. Rich hot wired it and was driving it around inside the building. Wouldn’t have been as funny if he wasn’t a cop.
    RIP Rich
    Fred Fiocchi

4. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Wow Fred, I remember you from Street Rods Ltd. in the early 1970's. Thanks for remembering Mr. Law. Jim Schuett

5. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

Wow, Fred Fiocchi, The Hot Rod mailman!!! I remember your magnificent 32 Chevrolet coupe! How are you? Bill Rinaldi