Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration TRJ-missing?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5window, Mar 18, 2019.

1. 5window

5window

I just tried to log onto the TRJ website to check when I might receive a new issue and the website is GONE! Tried their FB page and it has been inactive for a week. I know they are moving, but this is a bit unnerving.

Anyone have information on what's going on or received a new issue? I like it enough to have a lifetime subscription, but this is unusual.

2. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Yikes, I sure hope that this just a hitch in their giddy-up while they relocate back to the east coast. This is the only magazine I subscribe to and am a life time subscriber.

3. I saw the same thing this morning...
    I was trying to check status of a swag order from last month.
    I got a response to an email requesting I fo on my order 12 days ago stating they got backed up by the 50% off sale and hoped to have everything shipped by the 15th. So far no notification my order shipped. Hopefully this is just a server problem.
    Chappy

Graham08 likes this.
  4. squirrel

squirrel

If the server for their web page is at their location, then yeah, they have to physically move the computer, and set it up at the new location. That takes time.

oldsjoe and Tim like this.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Steve is in the middle of a massive move... It's actually a really exciting time at TRJ... Awesome shit coming... and they should be back online soon.

6. I haven't moved in years but I would imagine moving a business like TRJ it is a massive undertaking and some normal activity's will be be at a stand still until they get settled in, having enough faith in TRJ to subscribe to a lifetime membership I'm not worried about a little bump in the road, things will get back to normal soon enough. HRP

Blue One and KoolKat-57 like this.
  7. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

The website going down isn't directly related to our move. We're not 100% sure what has happened, but this may be related to an update we thought we did successfully over the weekend. It was a surprise to us when we found out the site was down this morning. We are working on the problem now and hope to have it fixed within a few hours. We need to get this finished up so we can get back to packing for our move.

8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

^^^^How's that for service?

9. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hey guys, we had a slight bug in an update but we're back up and running. Thank you for your patience.

10. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

11. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

TRJ, always the best in traditional customs and hot rods.
    And now proof that they are on our side with honesty!
    Wishing you guys a smooth and successful move back to the right side of the country!
    KK lifetime subscriber #326

Nailhead Jason likes this.
  12. ..............Thanks for getting back to us with this information. Where else do we get this kind of service.:).........Don.

Hamtown Al likes this.
  13. Oh and good luck with the move, hope it goes smoothly.

14. Ain't the HAMB great!!

Hamtown Al likes this.
  15. Graham08

Graham08

Thanks for that post. I was getting ready to call about the status of an order from a couple weeks ago but I'll hold off now that I'm seeing this.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  16. Excited about the move, its 15 min from my house!

17. 5window

5window

Thanks for the prompt update and attention.

18. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Actually, the way we first noticed the sight was down was during my morning "HAMB check". Always good to have a little HAMB for breakfast.

19. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Sometimes we right siders have a memory lapse, that the world doesn't start on the left side for three hours after ours start! Joe