Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Mikel50

Mikel50

You two are like H.A.M.B. genies “ask and you shall receive”

Thank you
    Looks pretty cool.
    I’ll leave you guys alone for a while

Sancho and 509garyd like this.
  2. 671CECF8-521E-499D-AE20-87C54912B352.jpeg D7437E2F-3C2F-426E-9A5A-27204DBAFCAB.jpeg E7787554-CD26-4EA1-B0EE-52C2041F8291.jpeg Mr Moose...good friends looking to change up his 54. Has black and grey interior..thinking silver pearl roof and some silver pearl scallops..white outlines. I’ll attach a pic of Dave Jenkins 57 for inspiration. Maybe 1 with just the roof done and no scallops. Thanks in advance..

mike bowling, 509garyd and Sancho like this.
  3. I like the gold body and black wheels best...

1.jpg 2.jpg

OahuEli, 509garyd, papajohn and 4 others like this.
  4. madfish

madfish

Stop it! Stop it, right now!. I don't know how you do what you do, Moose. I need to go back to trade school and learn another craft!. XOXO Wayne

5. Not sure how to get silver pearl, but this might give you an idea. Kinda like it without scallops D7437E2F-3C2F-426E-9A5A-27204DBAFCAB.png .
    no scallops.png

Sancho likes this.
  6. Another version....

1.jpg 2.jpg

509garyd and Sancho like this.
  7. Wayne, from what I've seen of you work on here you could go back to trade school as the instructor but thank much for the accolade!!
    Moose

OahuEli, Peanut 1959 and Sancho like this.
  8. papajohn

papajohn

509garyd likes this.
  9. OK here's a brighter white for ya...

11.jpg 22.jpg

Sancho and 509garyd like this.
  10. papajohn

papajohn

509garyd likes this.
  11. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Can someone help me come up with some kustom ideas for my truck? I've been thinking lately about getting creative with sheet metal and making a new grille/nose panel for my Fargo. I love the original but also want to challenge myself to build something cool that could be bolted on as a new panel without hurting the truck. I'd also like to paint it in Dodge hunter green and white/cream if possible.

Thanks for your help and have fun with it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

509garyd likes this.
  12. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

'53 Buick headlight bezels, '47 Olds grille. Not sure about the bumper!

Old Fargo Final.jpg

OahuEli and themoose like this.
  13. AndysComet

AndysComet
    from SOMD

I got the steelies, would love to see them black before I commit to it! 20190224_162644.jpg 20190120_133910.jpg

14. Moose,
    I have enjoyed looking at the magic you have made using Photoshop. This is a picture of my 47 Chev from 1962. I only have three pictures of the car, and this is the only one from the back. I have no Photoshop skills, and was wondering if there is a way to add the missing part of the trunk and bumper to the picture to complete the rear view of the car. I haven't been able to find a suitable picture with the proper angle. The other thing I wanted to add the chrome, reversed Buick rims with narrow whitewalls on the front, so it looks like it did when I sold the car.
    Bob

47_Chev_a_rear_1962_a.JPG

15. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Thanks RnK, really appreciate the effort involved especially as I still haven't worked out how to change paint jobs in Photoshop. I did get the colour name wrong though, I meant this colour, Judson green.
    [​IMG]
    I've been staring at it for a while now but can't come around to the teardrop shaped head lights.. Maybe frenched round ones or something ? I dunno.

Can honestly say I've never seen a 47 olds in Australia let alone a grille.. If I ever did though I'd be inclined towards restoring the olds rather than stealing parts off it. It's a nice looking machine.

16. KustomKreeps

KustomKreeps

Hey guys

Hopeing themoose or someone maybe able to help out with some photoshop magics.

1956 Morris Minor split window series II coupe that the missus recently picked up.
    [​IMG]

Looking at a 4 or 5 inch chop at the front and a 7 or 8 at the back. laying the back window down a bit and possibly extending the catwalk at the back to give it a more sleek fastback look.
    Adding fadeaway fenders.
    Full skirts at covering the rear wheels.
    Extending the rear fender back a bit.

Thinking like a 47 Buick but a small around town shopping car thats easy to park but has that old 40s custom vibe.

Reference ideas/inspiration:
    47 Buick:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks in advance.

Alex

2redrovers likes this.
  17. Probably more work than you'd want, but if you didn't mind stretching the doors, there's a very decent 3w coupe that could be built from a Minor.

8d6uwtnjy5ysqqhs7o5qcrftfbhhz4bx.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  18. 2redrovers

2redrovers

I'm sure the masters can help with the Photoshop, but you reminded me of a custom Morris built here in Australia.(edit:my mistake, built in Oxfordshire but featured in a local car magazine here) I've often thought of doing the same thing.. Maybe I'll get there one day..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/us-custom-inspired-1963-morris-minor

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    KustomKreeps and Mikel50 like this.
  19. 2redrovers

2redrovers

That looks sweet, I love your designs.

KustomKreeps and James D like this.
  20. @2redrovers
    In case you want to go with more of a mild custom look....

3.jpg

slv63, Peanut 1959 and 2redrovers like this.
  21. mike bowling

mike bowling

themoose, Sancho and Peanut 1959 like this.
  22. 2redrovers

2redrovers

Thank you for doing that version for me, especially the two tone paint. I've wanted to see that for a long time. Do you think that kind of style would look ok still if it's not lowered? I've got nice original steel wheels and center caps and do love the "big ol truck" look... I need two trucks lol.

I like the mild look, ghost flames are awesome.. If it's not too much to ask, what would you do for a full custom front? I've never done it before but I do have the ability to make a front clip from scratch and the challenge would be fun.

23. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

mike bowling likes this.
  24. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Doing anything appealing with the front of that series of Dodge pickup is a challenge, and you certainly rose to the occasion, Moose! Love the early T-bird (I believe) grille. Great choice!

2redrovers likes this.
  25. mike bowling

mike bowling

Thanks! A friend yesterday told me “ You went from black leather “ Leader of the Pack” to paisley bell bottoms with the paint. Now it’s
    “ Crimson and Clover”! Lol IMG_0412.JPG

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

OahuEli and themoose like this.
  26. NewGuyOldFord

NewGuyOldFord

Hey moose, could you make my coupe turquoise/ teal with a cream accent down the side where the trim would go. Also put the same wheels on the front on the back with a little rake to the car. Sorry for the long request but I just need to see it for inspiration. Would like the wheels from my second picture...... and a hood . Prefer the angle of the second photo also. Thanks in advance. 20180916_181821.jpeg 20180226_180147.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

27. OK Bob..Hope this works for you...

Chev.jpg

OahuEli, j-jock, Sancho and 2 others like this.